Chapter. 3

(Oh wow a update :O)
(Sorry if my writing is different. ;w;)

Chapter. 3
Will it work..?

Mario's PoV

I watch as a ginger boy screamed and me,
All I did was show my fangs, what's so scary?!

Anyway, he fell over on the floor and seconds later, the boy who dragged Jakey away barged in. I gave him the death stare but he didn't seem to care. That kinda made me mad so I showed my fangs and leaped at him, tackled him down and, not going to lie...
If that white haired boy didn't lift me off him, I would have ripped it eyes out.

"That's a feisty one huh?" Said the brown haired boy.

"RETURN IT! EVIL!" The ginger screamed. He's kinda cute but such a baby.
"Sooooo uh. What your name...??" Said the shortest one. "I'll start! I'm Inmo!" He continued.

"I'm Brian. And the baby over there is called David." I looked and both at them, no emotion given.

We all stayed in silence, all staring at me. I took a good look at all of them before saying anything. I took a long sigh and said. " my name is Mario. And my friend you took to the other room is called Jakey."

They all looked at each other until looking back at me.
"And the other one that escaped?" Brian asked,
"Why do you want to know? He's free. You don't need his name." I answered. I don't really like this guy after he took Jakey away.
"Anyway. Can you bring Jakey to me before I strangle you to death." I said, looking at Brian.
He looked around everyone, Inmo slowly nodded and David nodded like there's no tomorrow. Brian exits the room slowly, leaving us three in awkward silence.

Second later I saw the door open, Brian carrying Jakey bridle style.
(OvEr PrOtEcTiVe MaRiO aCtIvEtEd)

"Why are you carrying him like that." I questioned the brunette
"How else would I carry him? It more comfortable anyway for him." He replied an plopped him beside me, Whispered in Jakey ear, " Are you alright? Did he hurt you? Did he ale anything?" I showed him with questions not giving him time to reply. He put a hand on my shoulder and whispered back, "I'm fine, all he did was asked for one of my scales.. I-I gave him one that was lose.."

"He..

Did...

WHAT?!"

Michael's PoV UvU

I swam as fast as I could, making my way back home to get some help but before I entered, I looked back..

'What if the ship leaves? What if I can't get help? What if-' I shakes my head I didn't want these thoughts in my head. And I didn't what them to be true...

Then an idea come into my head, it was a stupid one but it might work!
I swam you to a pile of small sharp rocks and drew on the sand were us three were sitting. I wrote down words only mermaids or merman's can read. "Mario,Jakey and Michael captured on ship. Send help." I said out loud as I wrote it down. You must be thinking, Michael, your not on the ship.. Well yes but that's going to be my plan. I swam over to the ship and saw there was a window near the surface, I went up and tried to push it open. It's failed but I didn't stop trying, every try I now do a small crack appease. Sooner or later I managed to smash it open, all I have to do is climb in, I managed to put one arm in and my other hand trying to pull the rest of my body up. I nearly head it until someone grabbed my hands and pulled my all the way in. I fall hard onto the floor, giving me a slight headache. I rubbed my head and looked up to see who pulled me in. I saw a gingered man wearing a headband and deep blue ocean eyes. That's him. He's the one who ordered the man to take my friends away..

"Why are you here? You were free in the ocean yet to came back.. for what? Your..Brothers are they?" He questioned
I looked at him with disgust and growled at him. I sat up right and spoke in a quiet mad tone. "Where. Are. They."
"Hm, I could take you to them but since to broke my window I can't allow that. So your coming with me." He said, I was confused until he picked my up fireman style (over the shoulder(I think)) ;w;
"Hey! Put me down now!" I yelled wiggling as much as I could.
"Fine." He said dropping me down. I landed head first, giving me more of a headache. A yelled in pain and rolled over, holding my head in my hands.
"I thought you wanted to be put down..no?" He said, with a evil smirk. I looked at him, pissed off.
I tried to crawl away but he picked me up by the tail and dragged me towards a room.

I kept yelling and wiggling as much as I could, without trying to hurt myself. All of a sudden I heard someone yell 'what'.
The boy with the headband was just as confused as I was.
He picked me up fireman style again and walked into the other room next it. When we got in I saw,
Someone in a ball, scared.
A white haired man standing, watching everything next to Jakey,
And,
Mario trying to strangle a brunette boy, who is pinned to the ground.

"I can't leave you guys for 10 seconds with these merman's can I?" The one that's carrying me said, a disappointed and angered tone in his voice.
Mario looked at him and saw me, Jakey noticed at the same time.

"Michael?!" They both yelled.

"H-..Hey Guys.." I said,

The yelled didn't help my headache.
"So that's his name huh?" The brunette said, sounding like he won something.
Mario quickly turned to him, Punching him in the face.
The man threw me down where Jakey was sitting.
" Inmo, why are you just standing there, get that one off him and David, Why the heck are you in a corner huddled up like a baby?!" He looked and pointed to them, I learnt there names as he told them what to do or telling off. I looked over a Jakey and said, "I wasn't expecting humans were so... Dumb.." Jakey just nodded as agreement.
The whites haired boy, known as 'Inmo' sat Mario down with us.

"Okay everyone. Outside. We need a talk." The bossy one said, don't like him.

As soon as they all left Mario screamed, " MICHAEL THE THE HECK?! Why are you here?! I thought you were going to come up with a plan or get help!"

"Don't worry, this is a plan and I did get help. They just need to find the message I wrote." I said, hoping he understood what I'm getting at with my plan.
He looked at me with confusion and disappointment. I just smiled.
"So who are these guys?" I asked
"W-Well uhm. T-The guy w-who got you h-here is ttthe captain I-I think.." Jakey said,
"We don't know his name but we know the others." Mario added
I gave the look of, ' Go on.'
" the ginger who was crying in a corner is called David, the whites haired is Inmo and the brunette is Brian. I dislike him already." Mario continued.
"I don't like the so called 'Captain' he gave me a massive headache by dropping my on the ground." I said, trying to be calm.

I wonder if my plan will work out or I just got us all killed...

Sorry for the long wait the the short story! I'm trying to get hw sent to me but ma school is just NAW, so I might have more time to write dew to no homeworkkk :DDD

Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed and what human PoV would you like next??