360. Zayn

Liked by liammalik, niallhoran, gigihadid, bellahadid, harry_styles, shawnmendes, louistommo and 9,121,079 otherszayn 7 years ago I come out to the world as a gay proud man

zayn 7 years ago I come out to the world as a gay proud man. And when I say to the world I mean to my fans because my family knew it before I did 😂 I still remember my Dad, when I told them, saying "This is the important thing you wanted to tell us? We knew since the day you said that you find David Beckham attractive and that you wanted to kiss him" I had never been more embarrassed in my life...
Saying to you guys... I don't think I was ever this nervous for something, I knew that my career was depend on what you will think and I say my career and not life, because I knew I was proud of who I was and nothing could bring that down, bring ME down... But your reaction was literally the best! I was and still am so thankful that I have such supportive fanbase.
Then my first open to the world boyfriend come... I won't talk about him, you all know who he is... I have some great memories with him which I will hold to me forever, but I also had so many bad memories as well so yeah... But basically you all know how my relationship went and how we ended things since it was all in the papers.
What I want to talk about is what I gain and understood on this relationship. And this is that not all people are who you think they are. I learn soo much about myself these 4 years in this relationship.
But all this belong to the past now we are in the present and I have to say that I love my present so damn much...
At 28 I am a married, happy man who loves his husband more than anything.
Liam is literally the best human I have ever meet in my life. I knew I wanted to marry him since the first time I met him and a year later that's what I did... And now we have a healthy family together. Our two teddy bears as I call the two most important people in life.
I have won many awards that I am proud by my baby boys are what I am most proud of... I want to make them proud of who their Daddy is and to help them learn who they are.
My life is perfect the way it is now and I wouldn't change it for anything in the world...
So thank you for the 7 years of acceptance and love...
Now to more happy things I have so much coming on from music, to shows, to act (again), runways, huge project (maybe with Liam 👀), photoshoots. I know this last year I've been kinda gone, but I'M BACK!

[Comments are turned off ]