Home and the Dream

When I finally decided to walk out of the woods, I saw three police at the gym. I ran to them in search of somebody to help me. "Sir, please help me!" I cried out. My dress so tattered and my eyes red and poofy from my crying.  They turned to me and ran. I finally am going to get home to my parents. I noticed that they had someone in the back seat of their car. Grayson, was smiling and in his eyes I saw a mad man. The officer silently pulled me away from the car. " Miss were you here last night at this dance?" I nodded. " I need you to tell me was that young man in there the one who killed many students?" I nodded and then remembered. "Sir there was another boy his name is Alex. He had a gun and he...he." I began to stutter and soon thought I was going to cry. What happens if he is still out there? What will i do? " Miss Alex Carter, the one you are talking about has ran away and we are still looking for him. Are you telling me, he commit this crime as well?"  Shit, what am I going to do. They always beat me and now what do I do if he finds me and has his gun. " Can you take me home please. My family is  probaly worried sick." he nodded. 

When the police rolled up to my house and knocked on my door my mom with red eyes and tear stained cheeks opened it. I was behind him and then when I saw her I ran into her arms. "Rose! Thank God! I thought you were hurt. Come in lets get you cleaned up and changed." Once I was cleaned up and stable with my head spinning, I called my friends and let them know I was okay, but I never told them about the man that saved me. That would be a story for another time when my insides were not trying to eat me alive." Mom what do you want me to fix for dinner?" She smiled and replied with the usual. Her baked chicken, mashed potatoes and salad. Yes, I cook for my family because when Dante comes home he is worn out and mom just has enough on her hands to be doing everything.  As I finished the food and we ate in silence, I asked to be excused and went to my room. As I laid on my bed, gently dreams flooded my head and darkness shielded my eyes.

~Dream~

"Rose, Rose its me."  I looked up and saw the man. Yet he looked slightly different. His back help two wings that cascaded down his sides and they were not the silver feathers that most describe to be an angel guy. They were a soft ivory and they were beautiful. "Why are you here?" my voice distant even to me. " Do you not remember Rose? The promise we made when we were  young?"  I called out but he just drifted into silver clouds with a distant voice calling and saying " I will see you again. Please do not forget."