I thought i lost you

Heyyy guys. So This story is not vary realistic in the way it all ends and stuff. But you never know what happened in shows. Lol I hope you enjoy
————————————————————————
Nick and Amanda where sitting in the squad room. They were finishing up paper work. They were the last ones one the floor.
"Detective Rollins" they see the girl that they were trying to help but couldn't.
" hey Katie what's up." Amanda stands up and walks towered her. Before she knows it. Katie grabbed Amanda by the arm and put a gun to her head. Nick shoots up pulling his gun.
"Woah woah Katie why don't we take a breath and put the gun down."
" slide the gun down and kick it to me or she's dead."
Nick puts the gun in the ground and puts his hands up "ok ok let's calm down why don't you let her go and it can just be me and you ok"
"Nick I'm not leaving." Katie takes the gun off her head and let's go
" go Amanda know or I shoot nick" nick nods at Amanda
"Go ahead Amanda I'll be fine ok" Amanda walks away slowly and runs towards the elevator. Once she got in she called ESU.
"Hello this is detective Rollins we have a officer being held hostage at svu I need esu now.
————————————————————————
Ten minutes later
Liv comes running from her car. " what the hell happened Amanda"
"I don't know we were doing paperwork and she came in. I walked up to her to talk and she pulled a gun on me. Somehow nick talked her into letting me go. Oh my god I should have left. What if he dies in their I will never forgive myself." Amanda start to cry and feels her knees going week.
" no Amanda you can't think like that. He did what he had to do to keep u safe he is gong to be fine."Olivia says grabbing Amanda and giving her a hug.
————————————————————————
In the squad room.
" ok Katie lets just stop this we can just end all of this you can put the gun down you haven't done anything wrong we can just walk out thoughts doors ok let's just stop this" nick says walking towed her
" you think I'm stupid I pulled a gun on a detective and treated to kill her." Katie said pointing the gun at him.
"Woah woah let's just talk about this . I know you upset about what happened..."
" I'm upset because you and miss pretty did not do your jobs. I bet if I looked like her you would have tried harder."
" Katie me and Amanda did everything we could do we could not help that the judge dropped the charges."
" you love her don't you"
Nick looked confused " what wait Katie what are you talking about."
" I mean not every guy let's a girl leave being held hostage leaving him inside. So you must love her. To bad you might never see her again"
" woah woah let's calm down here we don't have to kill anybody" nick says putting his hand up.
" then tell me do you love her"
Nick takes an deep breath. " it's it's not simple"
Katie shakes the gun at nicks face " it isn't that difficult a guy has a gun to her head and some random lady you pick somebody to shoot both of them unless you pick one who do you pick go die"
" ok yes I love her but we have not even said it to each other we haven't even had one kiss but it's not sexual."
" wow how sweet you pretending you just love her cause of what her personality you think I'm dumb don't you"
" no no Katie that's not it. Let's just put this to a end let's walk out those doors and put this all to a end."
————————————————————————
Outside the precinct
Amanda sat down on a bench she was barely able to stand " what is taking so long why can't they just bust in there and get nick and take the s.o.b down."
Liv sat next to ambassador looking stunned in the face "Amanda Katie is a victim and you know if they bust in there nick could be in danger"
" yeahi know but she is a victim that held a gun to my head and is know holing the l.. the best partner I have ever had." Amanda knew what she was about to say but she couldn't. They haven't talked about how they felt about each other.
Liv looks at Amanda confused before putting her hand on her back
" everything is going to be fine Amanda anytime ok"
————————————————————————
Inside the squad room
Katie puts the gun to nicks head "sit down in your chair know" nick sits down and Katie puts the gun to his head.
" Katie come on give me the gun we can walk out of here ok" nick reaches his hand up to rest on the gun. Katie relaxes her hand allowing nick to take it. She falls to the ground crying while nick grabs his cuffs and cuffs her. He puts the gun in one hand and grabs her off the ground.
————————————————————————
Outside the precinct
Amanda is phasing back and forth. She know that if they bust in there nick is dead but she just wants to see him. But then she here's his voice
"We're coming out she is unarmed and cuffed." Cops surround nick and take Katie.  Amanda head shoots up. His eyes lock with hers she runs though the cops and runs up to him. He grabs her by the waits and picks her up she wraps her arms around his neck and catches her self crying.
"You didn't have to do that you know" Nick puts her down and grabs her face and wipes the tears away.
" yeah I did I knew she would do nothing to me I didn't know what she would do to you." Amanda gave him a small smile and another hug.
"Amanda why don't you take him to the hospital to make sure he's ok" Amanda nods and they walk towed her car. Right before she got in the car she felt nick grab her shoulder pulling in for another hug. Giving her a kiss on the temple
"I thought I lost you nick"
" but you didn't in standing right her hugging you" she pulled away and nodded and got in the car.
————————————————————————
At the hospital
The nurse left the room leaving nick and letting Amanda in. "Hey how you doing" Amanda said pushing the curtain
Nick looked up putting  his shirting  " hey to you too"
" nick I need you to promise you won't stay in a hostage again for me" Amanda said with a small laugh sitting next to him.
Nick laughed a little "I don't know if imma be able to do that. You know I told Katie something I have never told anyone" Amanda looked at him confuse.  Then nick reached over and grabbed her hand " I told her how I love you." Amanda  gave nick a small smile before bring her hand up to his face
" I love you too nick" nick smiled before pulling  her chin up and pressing his lips against hers.