Chapter 2: Through the mist.

"Hello! "

Kyojuro's booming voice snapped you out of your daydream and made you look at him

His hair is a mess and his eyes is half lidded.

"Hi. "

You replied. An awkward silent then envolpes the both of you.

"What are you doing here? "

He asked. Walking towards you. You put your glass where it was earlier and moved away a bit.

"Nothing. "

You replied and watch him drink his water. When he finished he looked at you and smiled. His eyes are wide now. Meaning he is fully awake.

"So! Did you have fun last night? "

He asked. You only nodded and moved to walk away. Before you can walk past him he blocked your way.

"Leaving so soon? "

He raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms. You furrowed your eyebrows and nodded.

"Let's talk for a bit! "

He announced. And you frowned. Your not actually the talkative type. You just want to go outside and watch the sun rises.

"I don't want to. "

Kyojuro raised an eyebrow and tilted his head.

"Why? "

He took a step forwards and this alerted you. You back away and furrowed your eyebrows more.

"I need to train. Pillars can't slack off.".

He was kind of dissapointed. He wished to know more about you. He reached his hand to pat you in your shoulder, out of panic you slapped his hand away.

Both of you freezes. Processing what just happened. Kyojuro looked at you with his usual smile and tilt his head. Wanting an explanation.

"I-i'm sorry. "

You stuttered, there was a flash then your gone. A few snowflakes leaving behind.

He looked at the door and sighed.

You swing your sword in front of you. Practicing your breath forms.

"(Y/N)! Are you listening?! "

He yelled as you hide your bruised face in your hand. You nodded weakly.

"Good. "

He said in a husky voice and petted your hair. You whined. He stopped and grabbed a fistful of your hair and forced you to look at his green orbs.

"If I heard you talking about shits about me in my back, I will cut your tounge."

He whipered in your ear. You nodded furiously wanting his hand off of your hair. He released his hand and connect his lips to yours--