Marks | 01

A person who has more than one mark shall be married to an elite student in the university to ensure their safety from other school elites.

Though it's a questionable thought about marriage. The point of it is to produce the rightful partners for the royal families and nobles. But not all elite students seeks marriage from a high line rank or rare, because if they fall in love with someone they truly want to be with, then their families won't be against it.

Elite Students are mostly from a royal family, high IQ, important scholar students, or a high rank nobles, sons and daughters.

Nefelibata University is one of the famous schools who produced achievers but behind that, they are also one of the schools who has this secret about line marks.

Students are informed after they enrolled in the institution for awareness about the line marks, the rules, and the threat about it.

The mark is classified as a rank of a student based on a calculation from something that nobody can explain, why.

It doesn't matter if you're a noble or not, because some students who aren't noble or a royal family has a high rank line mark.

There are five ranks based on its colour, which are:

+ Platinum Line (1st)
+ Gold Line (2nd)
+ Silver Line (3rd)
+ Ruby Line (4th)
+ Sapphire Line (5th)

THERE ARE ALSO A RARE LINE MARK, which are;  IN ORDER RANK OF VALUE

- DIAMOND LINE (the rarest of them all)
- PAINITE LINE
- EMERALD LINE
- ALEXANDRITE LINE

It is said that most of the Royal Family only achieved a Line Mark of PAINITE. Which is outstanding, but the fact that the Diamond is the rarest of them all, only a few was able to have that line mark.

The mark in the body is a line that has a colour which signifies your rank.

In this world, once a student is enrolled a mark appears in their body to label them. The line mark colours are based on the reading of someone who is unknown.

It was said that it is given through the value and worth of a person not because of its life status, but because of what the reader sees in them.

Students are thought to be equal even if they have rare or common line  marks.

Rules were made to protect everyone in the institution.

************

First part of the new story stops here. :)))

I hope you'll support this by Voting and leaving a Comment below about your thoughts and opinions about the new story I made. You can also show me your support guys by recommending this to your friends if you like.... hehehehehe.....

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS....