Chapter 19

Ji Eun's POV

It's already 6 pm. I gasped, woah I'm really sit in the meeting room for 4 hours straight? No wonder my back is aching like hell. I sighed and take all my belongings and went to the practice room.

"HyeRin? Boys ?" I called them but no one answered. Maybe they just went out for dinner I guess. Suddenly, my phone rang. I took out my phone and saw the caller id, immediately made me smile.

"Yeobosaeyo~" I heard his chuckle on the other line.
"Yeobosaeyo, jagi~come out. I'm infront of your company." he said made squeal a little.
"Jinjja? okay I'm coming! Wait for a second!" I said and end the call.

I walked out from the company and saw the tall figured was leaning on the car with his cheeky smile.
"Jagi! How's work, today? Does Hye Rin come along?" he asks while ruffling my hair.
I nodded, " Everything's fine and yeah..Hye Rin does come along even she kinda refuse at first." I said. He just smiled,

"Kaja, we need to go somewhere." he said made me tilt my eyebrows confuse. "Eodi?" I ask. He then lean on me and whisper, " Bimil (Secret) ." he said, bopping my nose made me madly blush. Aigo, jungwoo. if you still not behave, I might get a heart attack later because of your action. Jung Woo just laugh seeing me blush made me sent him a playfully glare.

After about 10 minutes, we finally arrived. But the thing is we arrived at Jungwoo's house. I looked the boy beside me and he smiled.

"This is suprise that you talking about?" I asked , kinda disappointed a little bit. He shrugged, "Nope. I have more but first, I need to you to close your eyes first." he said and turn me around. He then put the blindfond one my eyes. He then go out from his car and open the door car for me. He takes my hands and lead me to the location slowly.

" Jagi, where are you gonna to take me actually?" I ask kinda scare a little bit. "Don't worry, I won't take you far." he said trying to calm me down. After about 5 minutes, we finally stop. He opened my blindfond and I'm slowly open my eyes. I gasped in shocked, I saw Hye Rin and the boys were here smiling and holding a beautiful cake. I turn around and saw the decorating said HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEO JI EUN. I facepalmed, aigoo..I really forget my birthday.

"Happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to Ji Eun/ noona~ happy birthday to you!" they sang loudly. I'm speechless! I never feel this happy before.

"Aweeee~thank you so much,guys! i didn't know that you guys remember my birthday. I already forget about my own birthday ." I said, wipe my tears a little bit.

"Yah, don't cry! its your special day today." Hye Rin said and run to give me a big hug. "Happy birthday, bestie. I love you!" she said and wipe the fresh cream on my face.

"Yah, Jung Hye Rin!" I shouted and trying to put the cream on her face but she just laugh and stuck her tongue playfully.

"When do you prepare all of this?" I ask. "Just now, when you went for meeting. It was all Jungwoo's idea." Rowoon said smiling.

Jungwoo then come and hug me, "Happy birthday my angel and love of my life." he said and kiss me. The boys and Hye Rin just cooed at us, made me red as tomato.

We stay there for whole 3 hours spending our time playing game, eat and watch movie. Inseong, Jaeyoon, Rowoon, Dawon and Taeyang sang my favorite song from them which is 'So beautiful'. Their angelic voice especially Inseong, really make my day. After they singing, they all together watch a movie with us. When the movie is reaching to end, one video that caught my eyes start playing. We open the video and watch it.

" Annyeong, Ji Eun, my love of my life and my angel that not anyone can have." Jungwoo said for the opening. I gasped, what is this actually? I look around to find jungwoo but his not here.

"You must shocked right now? Don't you? Hahaa..today, is your birthday, right? I just wanna say, thank you for this pass few years you have been with me. You've been a very good friend towards me and Hye Rin.. also kind and lovely girlfriend for me. Thats the only thing that I can ask for. I won't trade you for anything. So, on this special day..I wish you will always be happy, healthy and stay pretty. hahaha, making this video for you kinda feel awkward and cringe..."

I laughed at his word, "But I don't care, that shows how much I love you.. Lastly, happy birthday again, my love! I love you so much!"

"I love you too." I replied back. Then, everything turns black. I turn around and saw everyone was behind and each one of them were holding red roses. my most favourite flower.

I stand up and dust off the dirt from my clothes, "Yah, what with all this flower?" I ask but they just smiled. Just then Jungwoo come out of nowhere wearing his suit and holding a bouquet of red roses. He come to me and kneel infront of me.

Wait what ? Is he gonna propose me?

He took my hand and take out a velvet box. He open the box reveal a beautiful diamond ring.
I gasped in shocked. "Yeo Ji Eun, will you marry me?" he asks.

I'm really speechless, I never knew he will go this far. But, before I could give my answer..
He's fainted..

Hye Rin's POV

Looking at the sweet moment of my friends really make me sad. Suddenly, after Jungwoo propose Ji Eun, he fall into the ground. I ran to him. "Yahh ! Yoo Jung Woo ! Ireonna! Youngbin, please take his oxygen in his room now! Palli !" The doctor already said, if he got fainted, his time is really limit. Youngbin gave me his oxygen and I wear it to him.

"Hye Rin.... Wha... What's is... going on..? Is he got sick ?" Ji Eun's already shivered. She seems blank and fear, looking in this situation. "Ji Eun-ah.. Don't worry.. He'll be fine.. Don't scare.." I looked at her and smiled. "Let's go to the hospital now. You, Ji Eun, Inseong and I will go first. The rest of you will come soon" Youngbin put Jungwoo in his back and get into the car.

I hugged Ji Eun. She seems traumatized after our friend's tragedy, 5 years ago. Her body really weak and she cried a lot. Suddenly, Jungwoo grabbed his hand. "Jagi... Don't... cry... I..it's hurt me... looking you.. crying like.... that..." His chest bumped really fast. Ji Eun cry a lot for looking his boyfriend like that. It's hurt me looking Jungwoo like that. Please keep strong, Jung Woo.

As we arrived to the hospital, the doctor bring him into emergency room to check his condition. Everyone waiting for him. "You guys know that he's sick ?" Ji Eun asked the boys and me. Slowly, all of us nodded. "HOW DARE YOU GUYS ?!" she yelled at us. I know she can't accept this and it's hurt. "Ji Eun-ah.. He told us to keep this secret from you. She don't want you to worry about him" I talked to her and hugged her.

But, she pushed me away. "How dare you... I thought you were my best friend.. But, you dare to keep this huge secret from me..." She ran away. I wanna chase her but Inseong stopped me. "Let me go talk to her.. She's not in a stable mood. I'll talk to her" I nodded and allowing him to chase on Ji Eun.

I let out a heavy sighed. I can't hold my tears anymore. Crying is the best way now. Suddenly, someone hugged me and patted my back. It's Rowoon. "Don't cry.. Jungwoo will be okay.. You must keep strong for him.." The actions his take, make me let out a load cry. My feeling get mix with sad because of Jungwoo and guilt on him.

I cry a lot until I fall into asleep.