Chapter 34

Hye Rin's POV

The weekend comes ! I was very busy on designing the outfits that already been book by BigHit Entertainment for TXT. "Rinrin, can you take care Min for me today? I have something to do today." Ji Eun asked me while looking at me with aeygo. This girl really drive me crazy.

I nodded since Min is a really good boy and easy to take care of him, so I agreed. "Thank you, my lovely friend. I'll be right back as soon as possible okay? Don't worry." She patted my back and went out. I know that she is going on date with Inseong. It's okay, I know she did love Inseong but she still denied it.

Suddenly, the bell ringing. I went to the door and see who is coming and it's Rowoon ! I opened the door for him and he entered. "I didn't know that you're still staying in Jungwoo's house. Now, this house looks great!"  He seems excited. "Did Ji Eun already out with Inseong hyung?" I nodded and continue my works.

He sit beside me and looked at my messy work on the table. "Looks like you really busy today huh? Let me help you for release your tension today" and he hugged me from back. "Yes, you can. You must help me take caring Min."

And he confused. "Who is Min?" He asked with a confused face. I giggled. I forgot that he didn't know that Ji Eun had a son. "It's Ji Eun's son, Yeo Min." and he still with his confused face. I told him about what happen to Ji Eun after we stayed on Paris for a long time.

His expression still he can't believe with my words. "Jjinjayo ? Where is Min now?" He looks interested with the story. "Let me show you, your new baby of SF9" I dragged him to Min's room. Min still in his dream, hugged his favourite teddy bear with bottle in his mouth. Rowoon slowly came closer to him.

"How cute you, Yeo Min. Your uncle is here, your most handsome uncle" he ruffled Min's hair. I hope one day, all of the members will accept Min like Rowoon did. You very special, Min. Everyone does love you. Please appreciate and love your mother like she did to you.

"Hey, wanna eat something? I will cook it for you" I asked Rowoon and he followed me to the kitchen. I cook for him a carbonara pasta and some dessert for him. He eat slowly and I looked deeply on him. How can I hate him. Now, he's half of my soul.

He realize that I'm looking on him and he pecked my lips. "I know that I'm the most handsome boyfriend that you have the whole of your life right?" And he smiled sweetly. I blushed so hard and I can feel my cheeks burning. "I.. I have to continue my works now. You should finish your meal first okay?" And I ran away from there.

Ji Eun's POV

I arrived at the cafe and waiting for Inseong. I order a Caramel Macchiato and a piece of Indulgence cake. 5 minutes later, he arrived with a bouquet of roses. "Did I makes you waiting for me so long?" he asked me, worried if I did waiting for him. I shook my head and smiled to him. "No, I just waiting for you about an hour ago" I tease him.

"Aigoo.. Jeongman mianhae.. I didn't know that I really late." He bowed down, felt guilty for me. I did laughed with his action and asked him to stand properly. "No.. I just tease you, Inseong-sshi. I arrived here about 5 minutes earlier than you. Don't worry"

"Go get your drink, I'll treat you." I said and give him my card but he refuse. "No. I should treat you today since I asked you for dating with me today. And here for you" he handed me the roses. I smell the roses and makes me recall the memories. Yoo Jungwoo. He likes to bring me a lot of roses.

"I know that you like roses. So, I bring this for you." He said shyly while rubbed his back neck. I looked at him and smiled. He knew what I like. "So, where are we want to go today?" I'm pretty excited today.

He bring me to shopping at the mall and buy me a lot of dress. "Inseong-sshi. You don't need to buy me everything." I said to him and dragged him out from the shop. Suddenly, he grabbed my hand and pull me closer to him.
"I will give you everything that you want, my dear."

He makes my heart bumping really fast. Did he called me 'dear' just now? "I know but, you don't have to buy me everything." I giggled and hit his chest slowly. "Alright, if you don't want to shopping anymore, where you want me to take you now?"

I dragged him to ....... KARAOKE ! I sing and sing with him until I tired. "I love your voice. You makes me feel blessed whenever I heard your voices." He tease me again. "Aniyo ! Your voices is more angelic and creates my smile everyday" and we silent while looking each other.

Looking on him deeply, makes me smile widely. I love him so much. But I'm afraid to confess my love again. I'm really sorry, Kim Inseong. "Since we are a one day couple, I really want to kiss you. Can I ?" Without answering, he grabbed my waist and my head, kissed me passionately and deeply.

Meanwhile at the house....

Hye Rin's POV

"Ajusshi, where are you? I can't see you.." Min played hide and seek with his handsome uncle at the living room. He search for his uncle everywhere and he didn't find it. "Aunty, did you see uncle here? I can't find him. I'm tired." Min said to me with his cute face.

I pointed at the curtain and whispered to him. "Your uncle is there. Go tickle him." I giggled and Min go towards Rowoon and tickles him. "I got you, ajusshi" and he laughed happily.
Rowoon lifted him and kiss his cheek. "Aigoo. You are cute, Min-ahh. Do you love me or your aunty Hye Rin?" He suddenly asked Min like that.

Min looked at me and I waited for his answer. "I love aunty Hye Rin more because she's pretty." His answer makes me laugh and Rowoon pouted sadly. "Ajusshi, I'm hungry.." Min hold his stomach, signing he really hungry.

I feed him with his milk and bring him to his room. He will fall asleep whenever he drinks his milk usually. I accompany him until he really into his sleep. Slowly I get up and went out from the room.

Rowoon dragged me into a living room and force me to sit down on the couch. "Min is sleeping now. So, you must accompany me to watch a horror movie. Can you ?" He smirked and played the movie. Huh, he think I'm afraid watching a horror movie?

On the middle of the movie, the ghost appeared on the screen and Rowoon already hide on the blanket. He really cute. "Woonie, are you afraid ?" I tease him while try to open his blanket. "No.. I'm not.. Does the ghost gone?" I hummed yes and giggled. I lie him.

The ghost jumped out at the screen again and makes him scream really loud. I laughed really hard this time. After watching the movie, he refused to eat anything. What he did is only hiding on his blanket. "Woonie, do you want me to feed you ?" I try to feed him but he still refused. I try to persuade him and he still refuse.

Suddenly, I have an idea. I come slowly to him and pull the blanket. "I'll hate you if you still refuse to eat what I cooked for you. I will sulk with you so a long time" I said while pouted. He grabbed my hand tightly. "Don't be sulky with me. I'm afraid" he said while doing his sadly face. I think he did a aeygo for persuading me.

Slowly he pulled me into his lap and hugged me. "Don't leave me alone. I will be more afraid if you leave me alone." His words makes me speechless. I hugged him back and kissed on his cheek. "I'll never leave you, Kim Seok Woo"