1. Snow Scar

*BANG*

*CLANG*

The sound of the gunshot and the steel target combine into one.

*BANG*

*CLANG*

The same sound emitted as before. I kept shooting the steel targets until the gun let out a click. Meaning that the bullets are depleted. I take a look at the result of my shooting. The target is six steel reactive targets. Two of them I can't get shot at. So the result is four. Well, not bad for me. I'll just have to do better, I guess. Still, It's also hard for me to do this with wearing glasses though. But, if I'm not using glasses, of course, I can't get anything good. I can see without my glasses, but it will be blurry.

This shooting gallery is my family's property. Its place is not so far away from my house, just a few walks to the hill, and there you go. My shooting gallery. Still, I don't know why my parents own a cabin house located in the middle forest like this. I wouldn't complain though, they told me to stay at this house. Well, I guess they also told me to take care of this place. Taking the good side, this also has a benefit for me caring for this cabin alone.

It's also my first experience surviving in this winter season. The only thing I wanted is my glasses being foggy because of the temperature. You don't know how annoying it is. Taking the good side again, I like being cold. So it's not really a problem for me. Just wear some parkas, and done.

Anyway, I think that's all for my training. I had a feeling it might be snowing soon. I gotta go back home.

I followed a trail that leads to my home. This trail really, really helped me a lot when I was here. There's also a reason why this trail was made. Aside from this actually helped me back home, this trail was made for me to keeping me off from the wild. 'Cause my parents to know one thing about me...

I always get involved in wildlife.

While I still drown into my thoughts, a sound came from my right.

I think, whatever I said in my mind or by my mouth always gets worse.

Well, there are some habits of your life that never dies you know?

Without a second thought, I head to the source of the sound.

Blame me for always curious and getting excited about a new thing.

~~-~~

A wolf came out of nowhere. It's has a black color. The fur is so lighted that I can see like it has blue fur. It never happens like this.

It's growling to me like I'm a predator to it. Is it not letting me over there?

I took a step. The growling intensified.

Yeah, it's definitely protecting something.

I take a look at what it has been protecting all the time. It's another wolf, but it's different from the other one. It's a gray one, but it looks in pain. I can't just stand here. I must help it.

"Hey, it's alright, I'm not gonna hurt your friend. I wanna help her instead." I said to the wolf.

I took another step. The black one barked to me. Showing to me to back off.

"Woah, easy there. Just trust me. Please."

The black one stared me to my soul. A few seconds later, it turned to its friend's direction, letting me check on its friend.

"Thank you for trusting me," I said

The blue one seems to understand me, but I get that feeling that it said, "Just do your work." To me.