3. A World Among the Stars

The sun brights clearly in the morning of this day. The snow is still remaining on the ground. I should’ve dug that up but I’m too lazy for that. I hope the sun will take the job.

I take a look at the wolves. who already prepared to take its leave. Only waiting for me to saying its goodbye. 

“You waiting for me? I thought you two already left.” I look at the black and gray wolves. The black wolf staring at me like I’ve done something wrong. I tried to remember what I did, but nothing comes up. The black wolf turns its head to the grey wolf who has been sitting patiently with its tongue sticking out. Oh, I forgot it still had the patching. 

“I see now. Sorry.” 

I approached the excited wolf. By now, I doubt this canine is a wolf anymore. I take the patch off on its eye, which it’s wound is dried up.

“Hm, it’s already dried up for only one day. Pretty interesting to me.” I muttered.

But that wound is going to leave a scar. Well, that doesn’t seem to bother the wolf. Because this wolf is still excited and keeps lulling its tongue out. I can’t resist this. I gave the kneading on the head. 

“You one, adorable big girl.” The wolf happily letting me knead its head. Being able to meet a wolf like this, is a phenomenon. Not to forget, it also has a friend, not a pack. 

Once I have done with the kneading, I change my view to our silent friend here. Who’s keep sitting observing me doing that. This wolf is totally non-social eh? I approached the wolf with a smile.

“Once again, thank you for accompanying me, make sure to keep on eye your friend. Yes?” I patted the wolf at its head, once I take my hand it nodded.

“Well, you can take off now, But wait…” I stopped for a moment.

“How about we take a photo together before you leave?” I said as I held my phone.

I never did this before in all my animal encounters, but maybe this one is a special case.

“Come on, here.” I Invited them to take a photo with me, the two of them are on my left side. I opened the camera app on my phone and used the front camera.

“1,2 and…3!” The sound of the snapping can be heard on my phone.

“Hmm, Joel should’ve done right now… he’s gonna send his viewers to me at the moment.

Got some time to prepare, it’s not a big deal. And then I hear a notification sound.

“Oh, it’s Joel. Thanks for hosting me…, I guess? You’ve already explained to them right?” taking a look at the chatbox, waiting for Joel to reply. And then he replied with a ‘yeah I did’.

“Alright then, thank you, Joel, Let me take it over here.”

“Welcome to my first ever that Joel forced me to. My name’s Hiko and I’m gonna be playing Rimworld with the same rules that Joel did.”

“Now wait a second while I prepare this setup.” I set the mods of the game that I’ve downloaded. Joel’s rule is basically all of these mods.

Set the stream program to show my screen, and done.

“Okay chat, do you want me to retell all Joel’s rule?” don’t forget to interact with your viewers, that what Joel always said. Many answers come from the viewers saying ‘yes’.

“Okay, so Joel told me to do this challenge after he loses on his try. He said that it’s too rigged? While he’s not doing anything or preparing for the worse.” I look to the chat and the viewers are spamming laughing emotes. And then the man himself said, “I did prepare some things’