Chapter Fifty Two

Kamaria

It's a couple of months since Bria's arrest. She gave birth yesterday to a baby girl. She named her Phoenix. Darius went to go see her and Aubrey and I will do the same later.

Things at OVO have been going great. Aubrey just signed a really good deal and was able to upgrade a lot of new things. The office is very peaceful. Everyone is getting along. Kayla is still herself of course.

Aubrey and I have been living together for a while and things have never been better. Like I don't have to drive to work since he does. I hate driving so much.

My mom was so happy when she found out. She's actually visiting right now. Her and Aubrey are in the kitchen talking I think.

"Kamaria!" I hear Aubrey calling me. I make my way down to the kitchen and he's holding up three tickets.

"Dominican Republic," he smirks.

"No way," this man was always full of surprises.

"Back your bags beautiful," he kisses me. I run to my room. I was so excited...maybe I could see my dad?

Aubrey

"You really don't have to do all of this Aubrey," Kamaria's mother says.

"Of course I do. You both are so special to her...I want him to be on board as well," I tell her.

Her mom smiles and gives me a hug. "Thank you Aubrey. She's never been happier and I trust you with everything."

It meant the world that Kamaria's mother approved of me so much. I think taking them to the Dominican would give them all a chance to reunite as a family.

I also wanted to talk to Kamaria's father and give her the chance to see him too.

I went to help them put their luggage's in the car before we went to the plane.

"Everybody ready?"

I see Kamaria coming with her mom. "Let's goooo," she runs down to the car.

This girl was something else. We make our way down to where my plane was located.

"Wait this is all you?" Her mom asks me. Like mother like daughter.

"Very much so," I laugh. We board the plane and Joe makes sure everything is ready. "We will be taking off everyone."

"Wait does Dad know we are coming?" Kamaria looks at her mother.

"I don't know why don't you call his and ask," she smirks.

Kamaria dials the phone and calls him. "Hello?"

"Oh my God, you guys have arrived already?"

"So you do know," she smiles. "I'm excited to see you."

"I'm excited to see you too baby girl. You guys fly safe, okay?"

"Alright. I love you bye."

"Does that answer your question," her mom smirks.

It was nice seeing how close Kamaria and her mom were. How much they valued family no matter where it was or how much of it was there.

I was hoping I could build that with them. After this trip, I wanna to bring them to meet my mom in Toronto. I figured why not? Plus she's been doing really good, staying sober and she wants to meet Kamaria.

After a few hours, We finally land and the sunset looks beautiful outside.

When we unload the plane, I can feel the cool breeze hit my body.

"It's so beautiful," Kamaria looked so good getting off the plane. A long plane ride exhausts anyone. But she still looks breathe taking.

"It's so nice," her mom comments. "The hotel is even nicer guys," I wink.

After a long drive, we make it to the resort. It was truly beautiful.

I had never visited the Dominican Republic before, so I was excited to explore and see what's going on.

We book hotel rooms. Kamaria and I are sharing one separate from her mother.

"Guys I'm gonna go check out the spa. Let me know if you need anything," her mom notifies us.

"Looks like it's just us," I smirk. Kamaria playfully shoves me and we go find our suite.

And let me tell you, that shit was pretty sweet.

"This bed feels so comfortable," she sinks into it.

"So my bed isn't?"

She rolls over. "Your bed will always be undefeated baby," she laughs.

"Mhmmm," I look at the time. It fairly late so I figured I go to bed now. I had to get up early for tomorrow.

"I can't wait to sleep," she snuggles into the blanket.

"I can't wait to do some other things," I smirk. She rolls her eyes. "Yeah like go swimming and go to the clubs," she smirks back.

"You're funny."

"The bulge in your pants is funny too," she giggles. "I'm gonna go join mom in the spa," she winks

She leaves skipping down the hall and I help myself to a glass of wine on the balcony outside, looking at how beautiful it was.

That girl is something else. I laugh to myself

But that's why I'm gonna marry her.

Oop🤫
Thank you for reading!
Vote, comment and share
I'm giving y'all two updates this week to make up for ghosting y'all for over a month 😔 Do y'all forgive me🥺
I've also lost a bit of inspo for my Drake Imagines so if you have any, pls give me some ideas❤️
Thank you babes for your patience🥰