e i g h t

today was the day that seungmin went to the court along with the others.

"okay! kim seungmin can you please come up to the podium?"  (i've never been to court so idek how this works :P)

seungmin walked up to the podium thingy with the photo evidence.

"okay kim seungmin, come here with your evidence."

seungmin showed them the picture and went to the microphone to talk.

"the picture was obviously edited, we hired a professional."

the judge stood there. kinda confused.

"as in 'we', who do you mean?"

seungmin motioned for hyunjin, chaeryeong, lia and yeji to come to him.

"who are you guys?" asked the judge.

"we're his friends."yeji answers.

"i see.. who helped the most?"

seungmin pointed at all of them.

"let's start." the judge headed over to hyunjin.

"what kind of relationship do you have with kim seungmin?"

hyunjin stayed silent. 'what am i to seungmin? what is seungmin to me?'

the entire courtroom stayed silent waiting for hyunjin's answer until seungmin stepped in.

"he's my boyfriend, you may continue."

hyunjin turned red at what seungmin had said and seungmin gave a small smile after seeing hyunjin's reaction.

"i see. hyunjin, do you have any piece of evidence on what happpened."

"the day we helped seungmin, he claimed that his father wasn't wearing the same clothes the date that the printed picture shows, so the picture was most likely edited. now we have to go back to the person that found out about the whole situation first: lee kyung."

everyone gasped and turned to lee kyung that was in the audience.

"no way! hyunjin is lying!"

"kyung. please give me your phone." said the lawyer.

"tch- fine. you'll never find anything anyways."

"then what's this?"asked the judge while holding up a draft from one of the top no-watermark editing app.

"that's um- i- that's fake!"

"if it's fake then what's this?" the judge held up some text messages that had been sent previously.

"i- fine you got me. yes i tried to frame him. yes i did it all."

"thank you for telling the truth. officer kwon, get him."

then the police took lee kyung.

seungmin's father walked up to hyunjin to thank him, even though all of the work wasn't his.

after that, seungmin's father offered them a ride which they gladly accepted.

"hey seungmin?"

"hm?"

"this is easier to say in text."

"alright."

------------------------------------------------

h.jinhwang: kim sky seungmin.

seung.puppyy: yes?

h.jinhwang: i love you so much

seung.puppyy: i love me too.

h.jinhwang: not the point.

seung.puppyy: what's your point then?

h.jinhwang: that i want you to be my boyfriend because i love you and out of all the people that i've met, i love you the most.

Read by seung.puppyy

-------------------------------------------------------------------

seungmin looked up from his phone and looked to his side to hug hyunjin.

"so is that a yes?"

"yes."

-----------------------------------------------

author's note: AHAAHAH IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO WRITE THIS BRUH LMAO I'M WATCHING SEUNGJIN MOMENTS TO GET INSPIRATION JUSEYO