e p i l o g u e

2 years later:

seungmin and hyunjin would be the power couple of their school, ignoring the fact that they still had fanboys and fangirls trying to steal them from each other.

hyunjin was going to take seungmin on a date. it was their last year of high school before they graduated. but hyunjin had something in store for seungmin, this 'something' that seungmin's friends already knew about.

"can i open my eyes yet?"

"jeez seungmin! no. just wait a bit."

"you have been saying that for the past 7 minutes!"

"i know! it'll be worth it though."

"oh my god jisung! just tell me already!"

"wait, wait. we're almost here."

jisung checked the door number to see if it was correct. '4419.. it's here!'

"jisung! my eyes hurt too much! do i really have to close them? ugh!"

"it's gonna be worth it though!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jisung opened the door to see minho, changbin, woojin, chan, jeongin, felix and importantly, hyunjin.

"places everyone!" changbin whispered.

"alright seungmin, you can open your eyes now." jisung said while motioning seungmin to open his eyes.

"surprise!"

there were some fairy lights, a buffet and a lot of pictures of the 9 friends together.

"oh my god! you guys, you all didn't have to do this.."

chan suddenly entered the conversation "wait! hyunjin wants to ask you something..."

"hm? yes jinnie?"

"uhm... seungmin. for the past 3 years that i've known you and out of those 3, 2 of them i have dated you. those have been the best 2 years of my life especially since i've spent them with you. you are a sweet puppy that can bring joy to the world and save lives. your voice is so soothing, it can cure sickness. seungmin is the name i care about the most and i love you so much. so...."

hyunjin got on one knee. (yall most likely know what's happening ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

"will you be hwang seungmin?"