Chapter 17

Chapter 17:  Harry

The elevator doors opened on the fifth floor and immediately there was an eruption of noise coming from Harry’s room.  What on earth was going on?  It sounded like a screaming fight!  Then my mind went to the conversation I had with Louis last night and I took off down the hall fearing the worst.

I went right into Harry’s room without even knocking.  A fight was going on all right, but it wasn’t what I thought.

Zayn was in there in a wheel chair and Perrie was behind him.  Louis was standing between Zayn and Harry and Liam was standing by the head of Harry’s bed.  Niall was sitting with his head in his hands in the corner.

“What the heck is going on in here?  You can be heard screaming from down the hall!  Need I remind you all, this is still a hospital!”

Louis spoke up first, “Well it seems that Perrie here thought she should come and enlighten Harry about his memories.  Harry got a bit snippy with her, Zayn got a bit snippy with him, then Liam and I got involved and Harry started crying and the yelling just kind of escalated.  Sorry.”

“Where is security while this is going on?”

“I’m here.”  Jonathan walked in holding a tray full of coffees and teas.  “What is going on?”

“Didn’t you hear the yelling?”

“No, I was getting everyone beverages.”  He took a look around and saw the mess before him.  “Bloody hell, what is going on?  Never mind, don’t want to know.  Harry is not supposed to be having undo stress right now.  The doctors are still trying to sort him out, so why any of you would be in here upsetting him is inappropriate!  Niall don’t you have an appointment with the orthopedist?  Perhaps Louis can join you, Liam would you see that Zayn and Perrie make it back to his room, I know for a fact he is seeing his doctor shortly as well.  Harry, why don’t you go get washed up, I’m sure Jillian is ready for breakfast, she is hear right on time as promised.”  He helped Harry off his bed and to the restroom. 

The others all started leaving.  Louis gave me a look of genuine fear. “Louis, did he remember?”

“Not yet, but Zayn and Perrie took it upon themselves to start telling him things.  I haven’t even had a chance to make up.  I’m seriously freaking out here.”

“Don’t freak out. I’m sure things will be fine.  Why don’t you give us a chance to eat and chat and for Harry to calm down, maybe an hour?  Then come join us.  I noticed this morning that there is a nice park with a walking path behind the hospital, maybe we can take a stroll if Harry is up to it.”

“Ya, OK, shit I hope this didn’t just fuck everything up. Oh damn, sorry about the language.”

“It’s allright, I may have uttered a bad word or two in my time.  Go help Niall now.  See you in a while.”

Jonathan came back into the room after making sure everyone had dispersed and another incident wouldn’t take place in the hall.  Harry came out of the restroom looking tired and miserable.