CHAPTER FOURTY-NINE

-AMIKO'S POV-
-2 WEEKS LATER-

I wiped the nonstop tears that were coming down as I walked inside my condo that was still in the middle of furnishing. Tae closed the door behind him before we sat on the couch.

"Tae she gone from me." I cried onto his shoulder.

"It's okay Miko. We have to move on and as bad as we don't want to, we have too." He said as he rubbed my back.

"She took her from me. All because of me." I said.

"Miko, how many times do I have to tell you it's not your fault." Tae said sternly.

We had just made it back to my house from Nia's funeral. I didn't think I had to think that until we turned 99. My best friend was gone from me.

All our memories, I made sure to put in picture frames to put around the house.

"It's gonna be all good. You can't be stressing. You got that baby." He said and I chuckled. He was right but it was gonna be hard.

"Alright Miko, are you gonna be good?" He asked as we stood up.

"Yeah. When you leave I'm gonna get in the tub and relax and then probably take a nap before the kids come over." I said and he nodded. I walked him to the door and he kissed my forehead before walking out. I closed and locked the door before walking in my room.

I still had to put my bed up. I walked in the bathroom before running me a warm bath with bubbles and the jets. I took my make up off and my hair up before I stripped out of my clothes.

I got in the tub and it felt so good. I rubbed my belly before closing my eyes. I smiled to myself as I thought of that time when we got our first tattoo. She was talking all that stuff like she was big and bad but once she sat in the chair she thought she died.

After thinking of more memories, I bathed myself and then stepped out. I wrapped myself up in a towel before I put lotion on. I put on some pajama pants with kisses on them and a white T-shirt.

I walked in the kitchen before laying on my couch. I flicked through the channels of my TV before settling on My Wife and Kids. As I was watching that, I felt my eyes closing.

-THAT NIGHT-

I woke up to loud banging on my door. Looking at the screen, I immediately closed my eyes. That shit was bright as hell. I just said fuck the time and got up. I wrapped myself in my cover before walking to the door and looking through the peep whole.

Seeing the kids and Benji, I opened the door. I yawned before speaking.

"Hey y'all." I said as they hugged me.

"What is that?" I joked with Kairo with the gaming system in his hand.

"Wassup." Benji said walking in.

"Hey." I said as I walked in my room to put some socks on. I was patting my head as I walked in the kitchen.

"You need to take that shit out." He said and i mugged him.

"Get out." I said and he laughed. I began looking in the fridge for something to cook for them.

-BRANDON'S POV-

I sat outside Ryder's warehouse that was 3 hours out smoking a blunt. I was on my second one and I had so much shit running through my mind. With my girl being gone, me and Benji. This shit was honestly to to much for me to handle.

I debated if I wanted to go in or not but I had to. Fuck it. I ashed my blunt before stepping out my car. I walked towards the door before the guards upped on me.

They roughly grabbed me before pushing me inside as more guns were being pointed at me. I clenched my jaw before I saw Ryder walking towards me.

( I DON'T REALLY WANNA USE HIS LIL CUTE SELF!)

"So you coming to give yourself up?" He asked and i chuckled.

"Nah playboy. I came to be on your team." I said and he raised a brow.

"You wanna be on my team? And how do I know I can trust you?" He asked and i shrugged.

"That's something you could ask yourself." I said and he stared at me.

"So you think you supposed to come in here and ask to be on my team? Ain't a Benji yo brother?" He asked.

"Nah. Not no more. I don't fool with that nigga." I said with a shrug.

"So that means..." He trailed off.

"That means I can tell you where he at."

END OF THIS BOOK! THERE WILL BE A THUG MISSES 2. HOPE YALL ENJOYED!💙