002

HYEJU's POV.

doyoung oppa and i got home and saw my mom talking with another lady. ah, mrs. na. i greeted her courteously before going upstairs to change my clothes.

i'm so tired. i've been a teacher, scientist, and a doctor today. three jobs for one day, outselling my brother.

i came back downstairs to drink water, but mom called me to their talk. is mom gonna brag me to mrs. na again?

"hyeju-ssi, i assume you know mrs. na and her son?" mom asked before i sit down beside her.

"i don't know who her son is, mom." i answered since she never brought the child here.

"he's in the same university as you, he talks about you sometimes too." mom said making me do an internal facepalm.

mom, do you really expect i know every single student in our school?

"the point here is... mrs. na asked if you could be her son's tutor?" did i hear it right? i'd be doing something different if i accept this offer.

"yes, sure. when will i start, mrs. na?" i asked her and she told me the details. even saying that her son is dumb.

i'm too excited for this. i wanna die.

♡.°୭̥ ࿐

my class just ended and i am busy packing up my things. "in a hurry, are we?" xiaojun asks noticing how excited i am.

"of course, it's my first day to teach someone." i winked at the both of them and left the room. both of them followed me and started to ask questions.

the three of us ate together first then we started to hit the road, with mark driving. he drove to the address mrs. na gave me. her son lives apart from them, since their house is far from the school.

"thanks ugly. you guys take care." i bid my goodbyes and entered the big ass building. his house number is 142. i know everything, not just his name and face.

i rang the doorbell on the said house number, no one's responding. i even texted mrs. na, she said he came home after school quickly, so he's probably here.

after five minutes, the door opened, revealing a wet, half naked man with a towel around his waist. he's familiar.

"so it's you, vending machine guy." i walked inside his house, taking off my shoes and entered his living room.

"okay, i'm delighted that it's a kim hyeju in my house, but what are you doing here noona?" he asked, walking closer to me.

"i'm your tutor. can you now dress up?" he seemed so surprised. did mrs. na not tell him it was me?

"i've got a hot tutor.. wow." he walked in his room and started to get dressed up i guess.

i sat on his couch and watched the tv. he came back wearing a white shirt, sitting down beside me. "how's your wound?"

"better." he replies as he stares straight into my soul.

"what's your name?"

"na jaemin."

"great. now show me your test papers." he grabs his bag, getting an envelope and handing it to me. he's so obedient, or maybe just in culture shock to see me?

what a bad day to have eyes. his scores are worst than mark's. "do you even study?"

"sometimes. but i always forget everything i studied." i facepalmed and looked at his other tests.

"you never passed." i said and puts the papers back on the envelope. he seemed so okay with it. i worry about his future.

"this is gonna be hard for you, jaemin." i cleaned up so we can study now and tied my hair up.

JAEMIN's POV.

she's so hot. just tying her hair up, so hot. i can't believe a kim hyeju is my tutor. i shall behave. i am an obedient kid for hyeju noona.

to: lee jeno
↳ kim hyeju is my tutor, sucks to be u :P

from: lee jeno
↳ you're kidding right?? don't talk to me we're not friends

"okay," she sits down. "what's your worst subject?" i never noticed she was asking something, due to i was so fascinated by her beauty.

"hey?" she snapped infront of me making me come back to reality. "what's the worst subject?"

"b-biology." hyeju noona stood up and grabbed her bag. she looked for something and i was quietly sitting.

"here, good thing i still have it." she hands me a pink notebook with a cute design. "my notes in biology last year. i brought it today because i had to do something at the lab."

i opened the notebook and woah, her handwriting is so beautiful. the notes were so detailed that i think i'd pass the subject.

"i'll bring you all my last year notes for every subject tomorrow." i startes to read when her phone rang.

"it's my management." ah, i almost forgot. she's a celebrity. a model, especially for endorsements. i remember when our class had her magazine, the one when she was wearing a cat maid outfit.

she came back after a few minutes. "say, noona. is being a celebrity hard?" i asked, just to not study and talk with her for a while.

"yes. wanna know what's harder?" she turned into a completely different hyeju– a sexy one.

she went near my ear and whispered, "failing your grades and not getting in a university." she said and flicked my earlobe.

damn, i thought she was gonna say something that'll turn me on.