014

⚠️

HYEJU's POV

it's already sunset, we were taking pictures before going back. there were three pictures of jaemin kissing my cheek, making me blush by just thinking of it.

"let's go." jaemin said as we walked back to the house. sooyoung was so tired that she fell asleep on jaemin's shoulder.

we already ate a family dinner by the beach. their family picture even includes me. if i leave jaemin, i wonder if he could stare at those pictures.

i told jaemin to rest while i take care of sooyoung. "let's get you to the bathtub." i woke her up. she was half asleep while sitting on the tub.

i brushed her teeth and dried her before putting her pajamas on. i carried her to her room. "hyenie, i love you." she whispered. aw, she's so cute.

i went back to our room. jaemin already took a shower, he's wearing a new pair of shorts right now. he was watching a movie on the tv.

"she's asleep?" he asked. i nodded and grabbed my clothes from the bag. i took a quick shower and did my night routine.

i was looking for something from the cabinet beside the bed when jaemin suddenly pulled me, now i'm sitting on his lap.

"damn. stop showing your boobs to me." he said making my cheeks turn red. he's at it again. i wasn't. maybe my shirt was just too big.

i froze. jaemin was smirking before giving me a kiss. in his addicting kisses again. why do i feel like i know where's this going?

he deepens the kiss. i involuntarily wrapped my arms around his neck. we were so into it, i hope i locked the door.

"are you okay?" jaemin asked as he lets go of me. i was sweating. it's hot in here even the ac was on.

i raised an eyebrow, confused by his question. he looks like he's the one not okay here. "i'm okay. are you okay?"

jaemin shifts back a bit more, "well, yeah, but you moving while sitting on my lap as i feel your kisses, my mind kind of goes places."

"places..?"

jaemin giggled. "look down, if you're ready." i did as he said, and my eyes widened when i met the tent in his shorts.

jaemin’s shorts are doing nothing to hide his erection, and he doesn’t seem that embarrassed about it either. i saw him watching me, laughing from my reaction. "we were just kissing, right? just that?" i ask quietly.

“yup. if it's from you, then that happens." jaemin says, bringing a hand up under my chin to tilt my face to look at him. his gaze is so alluring, like he wants something. from me.

"what are you thinking about, princess?" jaemin asks, making me come back to my senses.

"i- i was actually wondering what you were thinking about," i replied, looking away because i can't handle this much. he's so different.

jaemin closes his eyes, collecting his thoughts. "honestly? i was thinking about us doing 'that' right now." he opens his eyes and meets your wide ones, and adds, "but it's okay if you don't want to." he was about to get me up from his lap when i blurted out words.

"but i want to," i didn't look at him. it's too embarrassing. jaemin raised an eyebrow, surprised. "i don't know how to, though."