Chapter 1 Part 1- The Invitation

Cameron was an outgoing Inkling. He loved to jump around and shout and just be loud in general. Especially today, because today was Friday, and today Cameron was going to a live Off The Hook concert, and he was incredibly excited. The concert was only at 10:00 to 12:00 that night but he still got up early ready for it immediately. When he got up he shouted "Woohoo!! I can't wait for tonight and the concert!!" Then he got up, got dressed and made himself and his Mom breakfast. When he got up he always made his Mom her favorite breakfast, avocado toast. He was an early riser and his Mom wasn't exactly an early riser. She always got up tired, groggy and hungry, so he always made her breakfast because just him waking up was loud and he always woke her up. As he entered the room his Mom thanked him and started to eat. Cameron's Mom was very kind but had the normal rules any single Mom would have, like don't be loud in the morning and so forth. But because he didn't follow that he at least made her breakfast in the morning. After that the day was pretty smooth, he went to school, came home and did his homework. Then they had dinner and he had a couple of hours to do whatever he wanted. He decided he wanted to read. You really wouldn't think it was in his personality but it gave him more things to talk to people about. That night's concert was great, they played songs like "Fly Octo Fly Ebb and Flow", "Into the Light", "Nasty Majesty" and others. That night Cameron ought to have been tired and he was but he couldn't sleep. After about an hour of this torture Cameron heard a knock at the door. His mom would have been asleep already so he went downstairs to answer it. When Cameron stepped outside he was surprised to see his friend, Camira and two strangers with her."Hi Camira, what are you doing here in the middle of the night?" He peered around Camira to look at the two other girls. "And are they your friends?" He asked while still leaning forward to get a good look at the other two girls. She clicked her tongue. "Honestly Cameron? We're here to recruit you." She said with her eyebrows raised and a sly smile on her face.