Chapter 1

If you don't know my family name, you probably never get outside and never watch T.V. If you do know my family name, then you know my family is made up entirely of Villains. Not me, I want to make a difference in the world we live in, and I want to make sure that people like my family end up where they deserve to be, hell. My father and mother own a villain agency. All of my siblings work for them, except 2. My younger sister, Himiko who joined the LoV, and me. To my family, I am the screw up. I am the freak, for 2 reasons. I don't ever use my family's quirk adaptation and I have 8 different quirks. Want to know my name? The name is Angel Toga and my family's quirk is transformation involving blood. My family disowned me at the age of 5 because I said I wanted to be a hero. I lived at the park for a while when a kid came up to me. He had ash blonde hair and red eyes. 

"Hi my name is Katsuki Bakugou whats yours?"

"Uh A-Angel Toga," I said shyly. 

"Where are your parents?" He asked. 

"O-oh I don't have any parents," I said a little louder. 

"Well you can come live with me, I'm sure my mother won't mind," he said offering a hand. I took it and stood up. He took me to his house and his mother was completely OK with me staying. I took the spare bedroom and I have been there ever since that day. I am now 15 and going into high school.