Chapter 10

Lydia's pov
Are afternoon tea arrived
"Oh thank you so much" I smile
We start too eat scones with cream and strawberry jam I have a bite and it's like heaven in my month "mmmm" "this is amazing" hazel says taking another bite, we also eat some sandwiches and we try the iced coffee "this is all amazing best first date" I smile.

"Really" she blushes "yes I haven't been on any but this is definitely top 10" I laugh. "Same this is my first date with a girl" hazel says grabbing a cheese sandwich. "What I thought you'd would've had at least one" I say "nope no gays" she sighs "oh well we'll be each others first" I wink. "She smoothes my arm and holds my hand "I'd like that" she smiles.

We finish with the afternoon tea and start too walk hand in hand to the theatre too see Hamilton. "I'm so exited" I say "good" she kisses my cheek. "We walk inside the theatre was beautiful.
"Wow" I say looking around like a fish,
"Come on let's get tickets" hazel say we get the tickets and we go into the theatre. We sit in are seats they were ok seats but I still like the idea of seeing it better than nothing. I snuggle my head in hazels shoulder. "You comfortable there princess" she laughs "very much" I say the show started and the rest is history with that. I loved every moment the songs the passion of what they loved. After that we left and went to the hotel. We are on the tube and we where holding hands and someone came up too us.

"That's a sin don't you realise you should be married to a man" this old woman said. We both laugh. "Ok well I don't love men I love woman and If you have a problem leave I don't need this thanks I've got enough problems" I say the lady walks off. "You saying that stuff was very attractive let me just say" hazel says she was close I wanted to kiss her but not now later I thought.

Hazels pov
After that homophobic woman came over too us and Lydia Spoke her mind all I wanted too do is kiss her she didn't need me too fight her battle she spoke up. We finally get too the hotel and we go into the room. "Thank you for amazing night" Lydia says she smiles at me "it's ok I was wondering if I could um- kiss you" I say and she does it she kisses me the passion. It's like she knew what she was doing but at the same time didn't want too take too much control.

Lydias pov

"It's ok I was wondering if I could um- kiss you" hazel says nervously and I just kiss her I had a new found confidence the kiss was passionate. The kiss of a life time let's just say. "I really like you Lydia" she says after the kiss. "Really like you too hazel" I say