Doubting our works

Anyways!

Hello!

I just need to tell you guys something!!

I know our wattpad account stopped pubblishing chapters, are because all of the members, us.

Hyunji, Eunbi, Sophia, Kc, Beatrice, Mila

Are all busy.

Once I reopened my account on wattpad, I was very shocked.

The last time I checked, our shared account almost reached 700.

But since we all are active and not that kind of busy anymore, because of this virus outbreak, we decided to focus on our wattpad again and maybe publish other books.
Also we are doubting our book level, so we kind of want to delete completed books but we can't because we don't know about your ideas and we might kinda hurt your feelings if we deleted a book so pls! Let us kindly know. We wouldn't be offended if you guys tell us about your good and creative ideas! So... Yeah!

Anyways, we were all disappointed when we saw our followers dropped down.
To almost reaching 700 followers to 615 followers.

See the huge difference?

Well yeah, we felt stupid that we couldn't spend more of our time here. We blame ourselves for not updating stories.

We are very sorry.

Anyways, I don't or we don't want to talk about the followers dropping. So we wouldn't tear up.

We're also people and normal teenagers not all of us but we also go to school, and I can say School is just boring and they make us do a lot of things.

So we're again sorry if we did go offline for a while.

But we're back!

So get ready for our new stories coming up.

Also I haven't told you about the members.

And so people or you taekookiesss don't know about it and only knew it was only me writing the stories. Which is definitely not true.

If you want to join our account and publish your work with our group "Taekookies" you can Pm me.

And also I'm hoping you guys read this announcement.

Sorry if I tagged you!

I tagged you because I know you personally, I know you on wattpad, I don't know you but you're still tagged or I (we) just follow you, or I just love your work!
Please!
Don't be offended if I tagged you. Sorry in advance and Thank you.

gukkie_bts

hawtea

Queen_of_Tarts

sarangxktae

longhairguk

MEDINAJAZZMINE

yoonheysoo

xxChimChimxxx

namjesusisgod

satanya000