08

Ariel

I got home and unbuckled the seat belt before bolting out the car. I ran inside and skipped 2 steps on the stairs as I went to my room.

I locked the door and opened my laptop. I made a group call to Addison, Dixie, Charli, Madi, Tony, Ondreaz, Chase, Noen, Abby, Payton, Avani, Anthony, Jaden, Bryce, Kio and Josh.

"Hey, Ari." Jaden said. He still had bed head even though it was 3 in the afternoon. "Hey, Rockstar. Sup, guys?" I asked. "Hey, y'all. I miss you guys so much." Addison said. "I miss you too, luv." Abby said.

"Hey, Abby. I missed you and your accent. Ok. You guys talk while Tony and I have some business to attend to." I said. I left the call and called Tony. "Hey. " He picked up on the first try. He looked sick then the last time I saw him.

"Are you sick?" I asked. "Yeah. I've been throwing up since this morning." Tony replied. "Rest, love. I'll call you later. I'm really tired too. I drove all the way to Connecticut after I left Leeds." I said.

"You went to see Charli, Dixie and Abby?" He asked. "Yeah. " I yawned. "Bye. I love and miss you." He said. "I love you and miss you too." I said before he ended the call.

I was so tired that I just fell asleep, not bothering to change. I felt like someone was watching me but I didn't think anything.