My response (big rant part three)

This is what I put after the help of my bestie, Divine.

But theres some stuff I would like for you to change

So heres a list

1. If your going to disappear for hours at a time without warning just say something quick so I know not to get overly worried.
2. I know you have a lot of problems but please dont put them on me all the time. I'm sure you have other people to talk with about your problems, like other friends. I'll listen to some but not all like I usually do. It puts a lot stress on me and I really dont need that.
3. If you have a problem with me and anything we do then please speak up. I'm not afraid to hear what you have to say.
4. Please dont get offended if I snap at you. I hold a lot in which in result means I'll snap at the smallest thing.
5. We need to communicate more with ideas and plans. It messes things up causing me and maybe you to stress out.
6. Please start writing stuff down. I dont want to remind you of things and I want you to remember that I have a hard time too and its not just you.
7. This is more of a request but it'd be nice if you started calling me Gen.
8. You should definitely do this before a army comes after you but publicly apologized for what happened. I dont want you getting attacked but my other friends dont like seeing me get hurt because they know I'm going through a lot. They want me to be happy but think your apart of the problem.

Make sure you @ them too so they know not to keep going