1: Are you busy?

Author's Note:

Welcome to another sex-filled partial Grey's Anatomy & Private Practice AU.

Apparently I get bored during slow-burn-multichapter-stories & I wanna write smut.

So, here we are again. And I hope you want this as much as I do.

Let me know all that and more...

In the comments! :D

bobbiejelly

Chief Montgomery's Seductress

In Which Addison is named Chief of Surgery of SGH, and Meredith, her girlfriend, rewards her.

Based on the 'Chief Shepherd' scene with Derek in GA-6x20, (but without the Derek part!)

. F/F. Meredith Grey/Addison Montgomery. MerAdd. Meddison. Rated E for Explicit. Office Sex.

Inspired by "Chief Shepherd's Seduction by Kate MB on Fanfiction... Here's a lesbian version ;)

Chapter 1: Are you busy?

In Which Meredith Grey calls Addison Forbes "Chief Montgomery", and Addie has to decide whether or not she'll let her girlfriend, Mer, finally fuck her upon her new desk...

Mer: Chief Montgomery, are you busy?

Addie: Did you just call me 'Chief Montgomery?!'

Mer: I did, go with it.

Addie: What are you doing with the shades?

Mer: No one can know...

Addie: No one can know... What?

Mer: About our 'secret love', Chief Montgomery.

Addie: 'Secret love...'

Mer: I picked up your dry cleaning... And I had your car washed... And I dusted off your desk... With my bottom... Is there anything else I can do for you, Chief Montgomery...?

Addie: Let me see if I can come up with a list of things...

Mer: Oh, Chief Montgomery...

It has been quite a while since Meredith Grey and Addison Montgomery have been seeing each other.

After the whole Addison-Derek-Meredith love triangle debacle, the two women decided 'to hell with him' and ran off together.

That was way back when... I don't know. They don't even know anymore.

Or actually, they both kinda do, because they get all nostalgic about it sometimes.

Somewhere right after Meredith said to Derek Shepherd at Preston Burke and Cristina Yang's decidedly 'non-wedding'... "It's over... It's so, so, over..."

After that, well, Meredith had glanced up at Addison Forbes Montgomery who was sitting dutifully in the audience, alone, after having just turned down Alex Karev... (Again).

And she was looking at Meredith with... Intrigue? Lust? Confusion? Possibility? Currently unrequited feelings of longing and lust and remorse...

Meredith could read Addison by then like a book.

She had had to learn, somewhere along the way as an instinct, for her own self-preservation and also survival.