xi. the map

No ones POV
Millennium Falcon
Same time

    HAN and Addilyn walk out to where everyone was after their conversation. She looks to Finn to see he was looking at her, she couldn't help but smile a bit. She looked down at her feet so he couldn't see that she was blushing.

"Wait so let me get this straight.." Finn said. "Your Han Solo? The Rebellion General?" "No the smuggler!" Rey corrected. Finn looked to Chewie, "Wasn't he a war hero?" Chewie just shrugged. Addilyn just looked at them, then to her father. They were both correct.

"I cant believe your Han Solo!" Rey said enthusiastically. Han sighed, "I used to be.." He started walking back to the cockpit. "This is the ship that made the Kessel Run in 14 parsecs!?" She asked, it now just clicking in her head that she is in the Falcon and he was actually Han Solo. "Twelve!" Han yelled back. "Fourteen." He said sarcastically.

After a few moments Han comes back in. "Hey! Some moof-milker put a compressor on the ignition line!" He said. Rey shook her head a bit, "Unkar Plutt did. I thought it was a mistake too. Puts to much.." "Stress ok the hyperdrive." Han and Rey said in unison.

Han looked to Chewie. "Chewie throw them on a pod and drop em' off at the nearest inhabited planet." Addilyn shot her head up to him. Han and Chewie were walking away but Rey, Finn and Addilyn walked after them. "No dad we have to get this droid to the resistance!" Addy said. Han kept waking. "He's carrying a map to Luke Skywalker" Finn spoke up. Han stopped dead in his tracks. "You are the Han Solo who fought with the Rebellion." Finn stated. "You knew Luke." Han turned around to face us. "Yeah. I knew him... I knew Luke."

Addilyn looked down, knowing she should of told Finn and Rey already. A few moments of silence go by and they heard some thuds.

"Don't tell me those Rathtars got loose." Han said, slightly worried. Addilyns head shot up. "Rathtars?!" Finn and Addy said in unison. They looked at each other worried as ever. "Rathtars?" Rey asked confused. Han started running out of the falcon and we all chased him. "Your not hauling Rathtars on this freighter are you?!" Finn asked. He looked to me when Han didn't answer. We slowed down and i shrugged. "He has Rathtars?" Finn asked me. "Knowing my father, probably." I shrugged.

Han finally spoke up once we reached a control panel. "I'm hauling Rathtars." Han looked at what was on the screen and groaned. "Oh great. It's the Guavian Death Gang. Must have tracked us from Nantoon."