xi. monster

"We're not done yet

"We're not done yet." The deep voice of Kylo Ren spoke out to Finn, Rey and Addilyn. Addilyn walked up in front of Finn and Rey, trying to protect them from someone she didn't want to look at during that moment.

"You're a monster." Rey spoke up. Addilyn put her hand infront of her, signalling her to stop talking before Kylo did something to her. "It's just us now. Han Solo cant save you." Kylo glanced at Addy, knowing that would make her mad.

Kylo hits his hip with his fist multiple times. Finn looked down at the snowy floor, seeing blood drip down his leg and onto the ground. Rey pulled her blaster out, causing Kylo go fling her up against the wall with the force.

"Rey!" Addilyn and Finn yelled in sync. Her and Finn ran over to Rey, shaking her. "Rey.. No no Rey please." Addilyn shook her and Finn stood behind her, trying to calm her.

"TRAITOR!" Kylo's booming voice yelled. Addilyn froze and stood up. She looked at Finn and nodded. She took her lightsabers off of her belt and ignited them both as Finn took the blue lightsaber, more known as Anakin Skywalkers lightsaber out of his pocket, igniting it aswell.

"That lightsaber.." Kylo pointed his lightsaber blade towards the lightsaber Finn was holding. "Belongs to me." Finn looked at Addy then back to Kylo. "Come and get it." Finn ran at Kylo and striked at him.

Addilyn followed Finn and striked at Kylo as well. Kylo blocked them both. Finn and Addy had a huge advantage now that Kylo was injured and Addy was a Jedi.

Kylo pushed Addy back with the force, causing her to fall on her back. "Shit.." She mumbled, feeling a large tree branch cut her back. Kylo pushed Finn up against another tree, his lightsaber against the one Finn was using.

One of Kylo's blades were inching closer to Finns shoulder, causing Finn to yell in pain. Finn pushed Kylo off of him and striked at his shoulder, cutting it. Kylo yelled in pain before striking at Finn again. He disengaged Finn, the lightsaber deactivating and getting tossed into the snow. Kylo punched Finn and cut up his back. Finn immediately passed out onto the ground.

Kylo deactivated his saber and reached his hand out towards to lightsaber he so desperately needed. He began attempting to bring it to him but it wouldn't budge. He tried harder and harder but still, nothing happened.

Kylo got angrier and angrier. Finally the Lightsaber began soaring at him. But.. It didn't go to his hand. It soared over his head as Kylo turned around. The lightsaber went into Addilyns hand. She smirked at Kylo and ran at him, striking at him as he blocked it with his lightsaber.

After a bit of fighting, the ground began to shake, the floor cracking. She looked up at Kylo. She kicked him in the gut, causing him to fall backwards. She cut his chest up to his forehead, giving him a long cut that would definitely scar. The ground has now completely broke in half, separating Kylo and Addy.

"I'm sorry brother.. But this is how it has to be." She deactivated the lightsaber and puts it in her pocket before putting her own on her belt. She ran over to Finn and Rey and shook them. "Wake up!! Come on!" She shook Finn the most, tears pouring down her cheeks. Finn didn't budge but Rey did. She woke up and began helping Addy shake Finn.

She heard a ship fly down next to him, it was the Falcon. She smiled and helped Rey pick up Finn. They carried him into the ship with some help from Chewie. They quickly raced to the cockpit and began flying home...

The base.