Zabuza

Well I am sorry for the delay, but I was too lazy and busy to update, well anyway, Christmas is near, too cool. Waiting to watch the Grinch.

****

Kunieda's POV

We were in the boat and I swear that the boat man was the one in bleach, anyway I sat next to sasuke and naruto. Sakura sat across from me and was all the way glaring at me and I did not hesitate to return back the glare. When I think that the first time I saw Sakura, she was my idol. Well by the first time, I meant on the television.

- Flashback -

I was sitting near my nii-san and cousin on the couch.I was about six years old. They were talking about some anime that I've never heard before. It was something about Naruto Shippuden.

I remembered the scene. Naruto had activated his tails. " ... If he activates all his nine tails,he'll die. He's searching for his friend and trying to bring his back. I love this show and the openings songs are really cool. I've downloaded it on my mobile..." Said my older cousin.

He made nii-san and me listen to the songs. We were watching the show on the television and Naruto had activated his tails. I remembered having a crush on Naruto. Thank god I was not an anime or else, they would have notice my blush.

Then, I saw a beautiful girl with short pink hair. She seemed serious,calm and... Strong. My cousin told me she was Sakura. ' Sakura-chan, you're my idol...' I thought. ( well, all this happened , except I did not really call Sakura with a 'chan' and I never called my big brother 'nii-san' and a few days later, I already forgot about Sakura )