The Start of hell

A/N hello everyone! This chapter is a little drug on I know but the next chapter will be longer and not as boring hope you all enjoy!!!!!
Give me your reviews and vote if you enjoy reading and want more!

Jese let out a groan as her father opened her blinds letting in the bright blinding sunlight. She rolled over pulling the covers over her head.

"C'mon, don't be like tha' your gonna make me late for work." Shane said shaking the blonde's leg.

"I don't care, it's summer I get to sleep in." Jese groaned out into her pillow.

"Yeah, but I can't make breakfast by myself.." He grinned widely standing and crossing his arms "Don't make me throw you in the bath again."

Jese laughed "you wouldn't dare." She mumbled peeking from under the covers.

"I already have a nice cold tub filled with ice and cold ass water." Shane began pulling Jese's leg.

"No! You don't your lying!!" She throw the blankets off and began squirming under his grip.

"Was I lying last time?" He said with a chuckle as he picked up his daughter throwing her over his shoulder.

"No! No! No! Stop I'm awake I'm awake!" She yelled hitting his back.

Shane didn't listen he brought Jese into their bathroom, dropping her into their retro tub that had the gremlin feet for the legs. Jese let out a yelp when her body made contact with the cold water. Shane chuckled quickly descending to the kitchen knowing the consequences for his actions wouldn't be good. Jese wiped the water from her eyes and scrambled out of the tall tub, she didn't bother with a towel, she just pushed her wet blonde hair out of her face and made her way down to the kitchen. Slipping on corners and down a couple stairs. Shane was casually making eggs with a wide smirk.

"Well look whose awake."

"Your such a dick!" Jese growled wringing her hair out onto the hard wood floor.

"Watch your tongue, and stop leaking on the floor, your gonna warp it." Shane muttered turning his attention back to the eggs cooking.

"You need to stop being a dick and I will." She made her way to her father wrapping her arms around his waist, rubbing her wet pajamas and hair on his dry clothes.

"Hey hey hey! Stop!" He said removing her arms from around him and pushing her away "I have to go to work"

Jese rolled her eyes and sat at the table "yeah yeah ya shouldn't have thrown me in the bath tub then.."

"Don't just sit there ya need to help me with breakfast.." He glanced at his daughter and point the spatula.

"Meh I don't feel like it..." The Blonde smirked and put her feet on the table leaning back in the chair.

Shane shook his head as he walked to her pushing her feet off the table. Jese let out a grunt and stood up.

"Fine fine I'll help you cook breakfast." She playfully pushed her father out of the way and went to the fridge getting out the milk and some left over pancakes they had from the morning before. She placed the pancakes in the microwave and set two plates and forks out for her and her father. Shane finished the eggs and dished himself and Jese some of the eggs. The Blonde set a couple pancakes on her fathers plate and on hers. The two discussed on what they would do after Shane got off of work and that weekend.

"Okay I'm off, lock the door behind me got it?" Shane kissed the top of Jese's head and walked out the door. Jese did as she was told and locked the door behind her father and went to the bathroom to get in the shower.

Jese finished her shower and put on fresh clothes. She was drying her hair when she heard the door knob downstairs being turned.

"Dad? What are doing home? Did Rick piss ya off again?" She called down with a laugh. But the blonde received no answer.

She gulped down a lump in her throat as she slowly made her way to the stair case. She peeked around the corner, expecting her father to he down stairs, instead getting two intruders. Jese's heart jumped into her throat and she quietly made her way to the bedroom.

She locked her door and picked up her phone, calling her father.

"Hello?"

"D-Dad... T-there a-are men in the house.." She barley whispered out, her voice trembling.

"What? Your gonna have to speak up!" Her father almost yelled over the phone.

"Shhhh!" The blonde mumbled and froze as she heard the men walking up the stairs. "D-Dad, come home, please there is s-someone in the house.."

"W-What?! I-I'll be right there!" Shane's worst fears had finally come to reality. His daughter could get killed.

By the time Shane had gotten home, their house had been ransacked. Shane ignored the mess and began searching for his daughter. He ran to her bedroom and found nothing but blood. His heart sank, he couldn't loose Jese, not now. Shane's ears alerted when hearing the police sirens followed by an ambulance siren. He ignored the sounds and followed the blood trail into his bedroom, finding a shivering blonde. He feel to his knees beside her and turned her over on her back.

"B-baby?" He asked a tears filled his eyes.

"D-Dad.." Jese muttered out weakly with a cough. She had been stabbed multiple times in the stomach, and her head was grazed with a bullet. His poor daughter was a bloody mess.

The police had found them and forced a shaking Shane to his feet as the paramedics worked on his daughter.