Best

Continuing from last chapter........
10:15 p.m
Kind POV

After my mom left out my room I put on my shoes and a hoodie, grabbing my phone and headphones

After my mom left out my room I put on my shoes and a hoodie, grabbing my phone and headphones.I walked out my room and went to Jaiden's.

"Hey I didn't come to argue I just need to talk to you." I said and he nodded.

"We need to break up." I said and he looked away from me.

"I feel like we need a break. I feel like we moved into this shit to fast. I just think-"

"Ok Kind, can you get out?" He asked and I took a deep breath.

"You don't have to have a attitude. I just want us to be best friends again." I said.

"Ok Bestfriend can you get out?" He asked and I slapped him.

"Stop doing that shit. I'll get out when I want to get out." I said.

"Don't hit me, cuz I ain't touch you." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, I'm gone." I said and walked out his room. I went to the front door and quietly and quickly opened it. I left out shutting it behind me.

"I need to clear my head." I mumbled. I put in my earbuds turning on some music. As I was walking someone bumped into me knocking me down.

"Shit, I'm sorry ma." He said helping me up but I declined it.

"You good? You look young to just be walking around at night by yourself." He said and I shrugged.

"Oh well I'm already out here." I said and he laughed.

"Attitude secured huh?" He asked and I nodded.

"Bye." I said walking away but he grabbed my arm pulling me back.

"Walk wimme." He said and I thought for a minute.

"Ight." I said and he smiled. We started walking and he just kept looking at me.

"Your weird." I said and he laughed.

"How?"

"You keep looking at me but won't say nun." I said.

"What's yo name?" He asked.

"Kind, you are?"

"Deondre but you can call me Dre." He said and I smiled.

"What is you even doing out here?" He asked and I sighed.

"Just needed to clear my head." I said and he nodded.

"Why you out here?" I asked.

"Same reason you out here." He said.

"Come over here." I said as we approached a park. We went and sat on one of the tables.

"Where you from?" He asked me.

"Why?" I asked

"You don't sound like you form here." He said.

"I was born in Baton Rouge Louisiana, but raised up her in Houston." I said and he nodded.

"Where you from?" I asked.

"I'm from here." He said and i nodded.

"You got any siblings?" I asked and he shook his head.

"You?" He asked and I quickly nodded my head.

"5." I said and he laughed. His phone started ringing and he looked at it before sighing declining it.

"Who dat was?" I asked and he chuckled.

"My dad." He said and i nodded. And it rung again.

"What.......no......oh well.......I'm fine........when I feel like it.......fuck you." He said before hanging up.

"You ok?" I asked and touched his arm and he flinched.

"Yea, please don't touch me." He said and i nodded growing quiet.

"I'm sorry." He said and I looked at him.

"It's ok I don't like when people touch me either." I said.

"But it is getting really late let's start walking back." I said as I got up but he stayed seated.

"I'd rather stay here than to go back home." He said and i tilted my head a Lil bit.

"Why?" I asked going and sitting back down beside him. He rolled up the sleeves of his hoodie and showed me his bruises. He lifted up his hoodie showing me the scratches and scars on his stomach. He stood up showing me the bruises on his back.

"Dats why. I can't stay there so imma just go to my homie house until I find me my own house." He said and i nodded then gave him a hug.

"I know we don't know each other, but if you ever wanna talk or need to talk I'm here." I said and then gave him my phone. He did a lil smirk putting his number in it,

"Hmm." He said and handed me his. I put my number in it saving my name as Kind 🥰💙.

"Ight I gotta go, imma call you tho, ok?" I said and he nodded giving me back my phone. I gave him one last hug before I started walking back home. When I got there I quietly opened the door going in.

"Kind." I jumped seeing Jaiden sitting down on the couch.

"Come talk to me." He said and I rolled my eyes going to sit down beside him.

"I was thinking about you saying you wanted to break up. I don't want to but if that's what you want then ok. I'm not gonna sit here and force you to want to be with me. If you don't like me you don't like me." He said.

"But I do like you Jaiden. I just feel like we need a break.Get out minds in order. And if we both still wanna be together then we'll get back. But right now we just need a break." I said and he nodded.

"I just feel like we didn't take it slow. We rushed into this shit to fast." He said and i nodded.

"But I understand and if we need a break then we need a break." He said making me smile.

"Bestfriend." I said and he laughed.

"Get out my face mane." He said and I gave him a hug and he hugged me back.

"Where you go? You smell like a nigga." He said pushing me off him.

"I just hugged you and I went to the park." I said and he squinted his eyes at me.

"Mhmmm but it ain't my business we not together." He said throwing his hands up in surrender.

Jaiden and Kind taking a break 😪
Dre? 🤗
Lemme know how y'all felt about this chapter
Hope y'all liked it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙