Tough

Continuing from last chapter.........
Javontae POV

There was a knock on my door and I went to go open it

There was a knock on my door and I went to go open it. I seen Kind passed out on the ground and I quickly picked her up.

"Kind." I said and she didn't wake up. I took her in the house and laid her down on the couch.

"Kind." I said shaking her. I felt her chest and her heart was still beating.

"Kind." I said shaking her harder. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked around.

"You at my house ok, it's Javontae." I said and she nodded. I watched her for a moment and then she started crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked and tried to hug her and she pushed me away.

"Don't touch me." She said and I put my hands up in surrender backing away from her.

"You wanna talk about it?" I asked and she got up and walked to the bathroom slamming the door.

I sighed and sat on the couch waiting for her to come back out. She was taking a hell of a time in there.

"Bae you good?" I asked and then she came out.

"Look." She said showing me her wrist, it was cut up.

"Kind what did you do?" I asked going over to her.

"I didn't mean to, it was a accident." She said.

"Kind that's not a fuckin accident are you crazy?!" I yelled at her and tears formed in her eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to." She said as I ran my hands down my face.

"Where's the thing at?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I'm not playing mane! Where the fuck is it at?!" I yelled and she started crying.I brushed passed her going in the bathroom.

I looked in the trash and there it was. I grabbed it going back over to her.

"This, you don't pick shit like this up. You shouldn't hurt yourself Kind." I said.

"I'm sorry, please don't be mad at me. I-I don't know. I'm trying my best. I haven't done anything or had suicidal thoughts in a while. But when I started doing this Tae it made me feel so much better." She said as tears ran down her face.

"I just needed this, I have a lot on my mind and shit like this takes my mind off of it." She said and tried to grab it from me.