Day 4 (Part 2)- Day Off.

Dave's been asleep for at least two hours now.  God, how many beers has he drank. I still can't remember what happened last night, but at least my hangover isn't as painful. I start poking and shaking Dave to get him up.

"Ugh. . . not now. . ." Dave said in a sleepy tone. I poke him one more time. Dave slowly raises his head off the ground.

"What is it Jack?" 

"That's the first you ever called me by my real name." I laugh a bit. 

"Ugh. . . my head." Dave sits up. "How long was I out?"

"Well, you were originally knocked out on the couch, then you got up, and now you're on the floor. You've been on the floor for about two hours I think." 

"What the hell are you even eating Old Sport?" He stares at the empty jar of pickles.

"I'm eating all the comments from this story" I say sarcastically.

"What the fuck old sport, why are you trying to break the 4th wall??" Dave looks at me, slightly irritated. 

"It's a joke, it's obviously a jar of pickles-" I sigh. "How are you feeling anyways?" I sit down on the nearby couch. 

"I feel sooooo great sportsy." Dave says, while shoving his face back into the floor. To be honest, I couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or not. My bachelors degree in the MLP lore doesn't exactly help me detect sarcasm. 

"Well uh, anyways, do you know what happened at all last night Dave?" Dave looks up at me, and shakes his head.

"I dunno Sportsy. All I remember is that you were supposed to eat a whole ass cake last night or you, uh, had to do something." 

Holy fuck, I completely forgot about that cake- I doubt I even ate the whole thing, fucking, I barely eat as it is. I get up and start looking around for the cake, or at least the container. 

"what the hell are you doing Old Sport?" Dave starts to sit up, rubbing his head while in pain. 

"I uh, am looking for another jar of pickles, cuz they're pretty uh- damn good" I'm definitely trying to lie, I just want to get rid of the cake so I can win the bet and get some more cigarettes. I quickly rush back to Dave's bedroom, wondering if the cake was somehow magically in there.

Of course, as soon as I checked the other side of the bed, the cake is laying right there, smashed into the bed sheets. If I try to dispose of the evidence, will any of the icing be stained into the bed?? Holy shit, I just wanna win this bet for once. 

I start scarfing down the smashed cake into my mouth. Holy fuck this cake tastes like fucking cardboard. Why the hell did we even buy this??

After shoveling at least 1/3 of the cake into my mouth, I start vomiting it, and some pickles back out. Jesus, my stomach is literally rotting away at this point since it can't handle anything at all. 

A/N- soooo it's been about 2 years since I touched this series, well even wattled in general. as much as I loved writing this story back then, I don't have as much interest in writing it anymore. Though I heavily want to go back into writing, I don't believe I will be writing much on this series compared to back then. I will still write some fanfics, including some from the fnaf universe, I want to start new stories from scratch. I heavily appreciate anyone who's read this series and came back to read this new chapter, even though it's not much. This series isn't over thou, and I will TRY to continue it. Thank you, and I'm heavily sorry about this hiatus. 

~Kai