Murder

A/N:
I started Banana Fish

YOUR POV:

Gon and the other ended up fighting each other with candles. It was basically who ever's candle went out first was the looser. It didn't seem to hard,though Gon was loosing badly for such a easy task. A gust of wind came by and this caused Gon's candle to start to burn a little bit"how long does it take for that type of candle to burn?" Killua asks Kurapika"5 to 6 hours probably." He answers. Gon's fire the erupted Gon jumped a little in surprise"Gon's candle is burning much faster! There has to be something in the wax to make it burn faster." Leorio announces.

The candle got smaller and smaller by the second. Gon then set the candle on the arena floor"if the candle burns that well,there's no way that it can go out with a breeze." Gon then jumped up and rushed over to the enemy and blew out his candle. "I won!" Gon says probably with a smile as he turns around. "GREAT JOB! NOW WE HAVE A VICTORY!" Leorio yells as Gon walks back over.

"Ok! My turn!" I hear someone say on the other side,the next person takes off their hood to reveal a girl with dark blue hair"I'll go!" I suggest"can I really trust you to be loose right now?" Killua asks behind me"yes of course!" I then feel Killua's grip loosen on my wrists"are you sure you aren't going to kill him?" I nod"you can trust me~!" I innocently say as I feel him completely let go of my wrists"fine."

I smile"I'll be back with that win!" I salute walking over to the bridge,I would be lying if I didn't say I had a little bit of anxiety right now. The dark blue haired girl stepped onto the arena"let me introduce myself,I am Mizu. Pleasure to meet you." I nod"for my game I would like to do a classic fight. You can you do anything you wish." She throws her hair into a high pony tail"alright! Let's get started...now!"

She quickly rushes over to me and goes straight for a punch. Though I ended up dodging just barely,my anxiety had left and now I was running on adrenaline. "Oh! This is so much fun!" She comments dashing over to me,she did end up getting a kick on me. She swept my feet out from underneath me and I fell to the floor,I groaned in pain a little"this isn't so much a death match." She states"more like we are going until the other gives in." I looked up at her and nodded as I stood up.

I stumbled a little but quickly regained my balance"listen hear little girl,there's really no point in continuing it's obvious that you won't win." She takes a step closer to me and grabs my hair and brings me closer to her"you're going to loose-"she starts"and your friends will be upset and probably want to kill you. They are going to hate you. You'll go home and they will probably hate you as well. Then,when you are all alone,you will kill yourself~."

She let's go of my hair and I fell to the ground. Her words continued to echo in my mind. It seemed like time was passing by really slowly"Y/N! YOU BETTER GET UP!" I jump and glance over to see Killua glaring at us"yea! You can do it Y/N!" Gon cheers.

I felt hope rise inside of me but then I felt the despair again from Mizu's words. I then felt something snap in me,I reached into my left converse and pulled out my switch blade. I was taught to always keep it on me,cuz you never know when you might need it.

But I didn't let her see it.

"Huh? You're standing up?" Mizu asks"I thought I told you to give up?" She question aloud but it was mostly to herself. I flipped the blade out and she grabbed my arm once more,but then it was like I had an out of body experience.

I had no control over my body.

I grabbed Mizu's hair and stabbed her in the left eye. She screamed loudly and fell to the ground clenching her eye. I watched the blood trickle from the knife down to the floor,I wanted this to stop...but nothing happened.

I walked over to her and crouched down in front of her. I ended up grabbing her hair once more and tore the knife into her skull harshly. She let out another scream before going limp and blood going around her.

I stood up and walked over to the group of boys who silently watched. When I made it over there,nobody said a word. I don't blame them. What they just saw was pretty gruesome.

Finally Gon spoke up"Y-Y/N that was...so cool!" He gushes"how did you do that?!" I stared at the boy for a second and then jumped"Ah! I'm sorry!" I bowed"I-it won't happened again! I didn't mean to kill her!" I felt a hand wrap around mine to see Gon with a smile,not a fake or nervous one,a real one. "Y/N,can you teach me how you did that?!"

I then saw Killua grab the boy by the back of his coat and yank him off me. "Calm down Gon. Let her catch her breath." Gon nods"s-sorry!" I shake my head"no. It's fine. Really...and to tell you the truth I don't know what happened. It was sorta like a blacked out." I explain to them"it's kinda hard to explain..."Killua nods understanding what I mean"ok." He simply says"gah! W-We should continue with the fights...p-please..."I stutter.