Reunited

A/N:
Please remember this is based off the manga not the anime,thank you

YOUR POV:

"I am Killua's mother and he is Kalluto." Gon points over to the boy on the ground"so why can't we see Killua?" I hum"because he is in isolation." She states"isolation?" I repeat"Killua hit both me and his brother and then ran off. He feels sorry for what he did,returned home,and is now paying the price. He did this to himself. So when will he be out of-father why are you disrupting me?! Wah-you can't untie him! No really,please stop!" She then regained her composure"I have something important to attend to. You can return home whenever you want." She tells Kalluto but he doesn't respond. "W-Wait!" Killua's mom stops and turns to Gon"can you tell Killua we'll be here for a while longer?" She nods"I will. Goodbye!" She then rushes off and the boy follows.

"She's kinda suspicious. Should we follow her?" Leorio hums"we could follow her but then she'll get in trouble." Gon says gesturing to the girl on the ground still. I walk over to her and she sits up"I will lead you to the butler's home. There's a phone there,if we aren't stopped you might be able to get threw." The girl states"ah! Wait can I have your name?" I ask as she nods"Canary." She simply answers as I help her up.

We followed Canary up to a nice sized house. "There it is." She answers as she approaches the house,I notice other butlers outside bowing. "Good evening. Please forgive us for how we treated your earlier. Madam came by and told us to treat you as official guests." We walk into the house and are presented with the front room.

It was very spacious,a table with some chairs and couches were around it. Along with what seemed like a bar in the back. "Please make yourselves at home." One of butlers says"we aren't in the official house of Zoldyck family?" Kurapika asks as Canary shakes her head"no. This is the butlers home." Leorio then speaks up telling them about how we came to see Killua only. "That won't be necessary. Master Killua is already on his way." My eyes widened as a smile came to my face"really?!" Gon and I exclaim together"yes. But please be patient. How about while the time passes we play a game?" He suggests"a game?" Kurapika asks as he takes out a gold coin.

He moves around his hand for a second and then presents both hands. "Which hand has the coin?" He asks"the left." We all answer as he opens his left hand"correct. Let's speed it up a little." He does is again and we all say the left. "Now let's begin a serious game." His moved extremely fast making me a little dizzy just looking at it. "Which hand?" He asks"uh I have no idea." I simply say"maybe the right?" Leorio asks"you know I saw Killua being born. I sort of have feel like a parent to him. And if anything,it seems you are trying to take him away."

Baby Killua...b a b y...k i l l u a...
I want pictures.
No stop. That's weird.
But I bet he was cute...

"Which hand?" He asks again"left." Kurapika and Gon answer as he opens his hand to show the crushed coin. "Madam had such a weak voice. I knew she was heartbroken. I can't accept that. Before Master Killua shows up,let's play this way." I then felt a cold blade against my neck. I glance at Canary who also a knife to her neck,though she didn't seem phased. "If you make 2 mistakes,they both die. If you make more mistakes then those two,then we'll tell Master Killua you left." He states"but Killua-"the butler cuts Gon off"there is no need to say no. You are only alive because we choose to let you."

The rounds went on for a while and they almost slit Canary's throat. Gon though slit his eye lid so he could see,the swelling went away a little. So far everyone was out but Gon. "So,which one has it?" Gon stayed silent for a second"the one behind me." Everyone started to clap and the blade was brought away from my neck"oh thank god..."I muttered in relief. The door then bursted open"GON! Y/N" I jumped up and Killua ran in.

I noticed he no longer wore his purple sweater. Now he was a wearing a black long sleeved shirt,a backpack along with light purple pants. "WAH! PLUS KURAPIKA AND LEORIO!" Killua then turns to Gon"you should see your face!" Gon laughs"your's to!" I cross my arms"and nothing for me? Wow rude." Killua giggles and looks over at me"Y/N,I missed you." He hugs me and I feel my cheeks burn.

This was the first in brace since he said he wanted to be my lover and the slap. Killua then let's go"so,shall we leave?" I noticed that Killua was holding my hand now"hey,don't listen to my mom whatever she says." Killua demands"I understand. Have a nice trip." The butler bows Gon walks over to the butler but before we leave he asks to see me. Killua seemed hesitant to let me go,but I told him it was ok.

"Please take care of Master Killua for me." He demands"of course I will. Don't worry." I smile as I run off"KILLUA! GON! WAIT FOR ME!"