O S C A R 🌻🧸

name// oscar jones   

pronouns// he/him                                  

age// 23 years of age, september 3rd

zodiac sign
virgo

sexuality// gay

personality// oscar is a very soft-spoken person, kind heart, and a huge softie. oscar keeps to himself the majority of the time and is easily flustered. screams bottom energy.

looks//

likes// sweets, animals, and volunteer work

dislikes// breeders, abusers, homophobia, racism, crowds.

pet(s)/a crocker spaniel; her name is Darcey.

schooling// college to became a vet, an academic genius, was and is the top of his class.

backstory// oscar jones has always had a rough life- he got bullied quite a lot as a kid for being different... everyone thought Oscar was a bad kid and best people up because he would have bruised knuckles- or once in a while black eyes when he came to school.His mother passed away at 13/- brutally killed as his father became a drunk- he started abusive tendencies and eventually they got worse. he is a very smart guy- an academic scholar and a very impressive volunteer work hour list- and tons of experience. High school people stopped messing with him when he started showing up to school shaking and covers in bruises, sometimes cuts. finally, senior year came, and his dad pushed him down a flight of stairs, not too long after the authorities found out and had him arrested. He now attends therapy sessions, and takes medicine for his anxiety and getting off of his anti-depressants.

♦️"Dont leave me please...Darcey would miss you...I would miss you"
♦️"you saved me.. now let me return the favor"