002

Hey guys! If you're liking the story please vote and comment! it always means a lot to know that I'm not just writing this for myself

Hey guys! If you're liking the story please vote and comment! it always means a lot to know that I'm not just writing this for myself. and if anyone has any suggestions or things they'd like to see let me know! Also if you guys didn't notice already there are curse words in this book. This chapter does have the F bomb in it. 

Over the next few weeks Nell spent her time between school and the reservation before graduating. Bella was usually hanging out with Edward and his family, who Eleanor had spent a few lunches at school with before getting weirded out and finding somewhere else to sit. There was nothing wrong with the Cullens that she could tell other than their behavior, but she was used to Bella isolating herself and being generally weird so it wasn't too weird to her. What was off-putting about the Cullens were the constant warnings that she received from Billy, Harry, and old Quil about the family. They would never go into specifics but they always told her to be weary, and so she was. 

Bella's birthday was today and Nell had spent almost two entire months searching for the perfect present for her sister. Finally she had gotten her hands on an early copy of Wuthering Heights, her sisters favorite book. She even decided to make cinnamon rolls the morning of her sisters birthday for breakfast and had to fight Charlie off from taking one before Bella could. 

"C'mon Nellie" Charlie wined, trying yet again to reach behind his daughter for a roll. 

"no!" she whisper shouted, swatting his hand. "I haven't even frosted them yet, besides, Bella gets first pick" 

Charlie groaned "Fine, then I'm going to go wake her up" He stated matter of factly before making his way to the stairs. Nell laughed before retrieving the frosting from the spot on the counter and hummed to herself as she decorated. 

Bella came down groggy in her pajamas, immediately perking up at the sight of the breakfast her sister had made. 

"Morning sunshine" Nell cooed, resulting in Bella drastically rolling her eyes before making her way to the food. 

"Ah," Nell interrupted, "present first" she scolded, pointing to the kitchen table where Bella's gift was delicately wrapped in brown paper. 

"c'mon, I thought we agreed no gifts" she pouted, taking a seat and reaching for the package. Nell just shrugged, leaning back on the counter with a smile on her face as Bella tore the paper off of the book Nell had gotten her. "holy shit" she mumbled "holy shit!" 

"language young lady" Charlie said as he made his way into the kitchen, restraining his oldest daughter with one arm as he grabbed a cinnamon roll. 

"Hey!" Nell protested, jutting out her bottom lip. 

"mm- I've waited long enough" Charlie managed to say with a mouth full of food. Nell just rolled her eyes before returning her gaze to her sister who was still ogling her gift.