Tuesday

+*+ A/N +*+

Hello. This is the first time I'm placing an Author's Note at the start of a chapter, isn't it? Well, that is because my mini-book, Edge of Friendship, is already finished, which means I don't have to deal with it anymore. That also means that I can go back to writing one-shots

I know that you have written requests before, but this is a one-shot idea that had stayed in my brain for such a long time now. Also, I may change the amount of words in a one-shot now, so they may either be extremely long, or just last a few hundred words.

I hope you enjoy

+*+

Also, to hit two birds with one stone, I'm just gonna put my drawing of Gallus in a skirt here already. I also changed the character design for Torch and tried to make it more androgynous

 I also changed the character design for Torch and tried to make it more androgynous

Gallus01
It's bad... I know...
+*+

Silverstream was practically screaming the moment she had woken up that day. It was the first of September, which meant the School of Friendship was starting. She was extremely excited and completely ready to start heading to her school. She got out of bed with a spring in her step.

She had flew down for breakfast with her father and ate so quickly that it had only took five minutes. Her father told her to pace herself but she could not wait. It was the first day of school, after all! She immediately went back to her room after eating and tried to tame her wild light blue mane, but to no extent.

She eventually gave up trying. It didn't really matter anyway. She grabbed her bag which she had packed the night before and checked around the room. She scanned her drawers to see if there was still anything she missed that she would also like to go to school. She packed her favorite set of coloured pencils and bounded back downstairs.

"Silverstream! You're sure you packed everything?" her father, Stratus Skyranger, asked. He was quite an old Hippogriff still with the strength of a young one. Being the queen's brother and part of the Royal Guard could to wonders to an old Griff. Silverstream had inherited his colours, but that was it.

"Yep!" Silverstream replied enthusiastically. The older Griff turned to look at the backpack that she would wear to school. It was so full that it was bulging at places and seemed to almost burst. Stratus took note of it but said nothing and faced Silverstream again.

He walked towards her and gave her a hug. Silverstream beamed. She had really wanted to go back to school and finally see her friends again, but she had to admit that she would also sincerely miss her father. Terramar was starting a new term in his school as well. She would miss him, too.