Chatting...

Please vote!

-------------------------------------------------

Maddie's POV

Alright! My guess was right! Drew does have a crush on her! 

I mean, it's so obvious! Who would talk about a girl unstoppingly to their sister for 4 years, I'm finally getting a sister-in-law! Oh, how long I've been dreaming of a sister, instead I've only got this annoying, arrogant big brother.

"You really wanna know?" I asked.

"Yes, please?"

"Ok, I can tell you on one condition."

"Alright, what is it?"

"Tell me the truth, do you like my brother?"

"Huh? Huh!? Maddie! Ummm, maybe?" I could tell she was super embarrassed that even a blind person could tell she was blushing.

"I knew it! Though neither of you admitted it. Ok I'll tell you, they mean love."

"But that can't be! He can't love Beautifly and Glaceon! They are already taken by his own Masquerain and Absol!"

What! Well I guess Pokemon and trainers and Pokemon are alike. I mean, four of their Pokemon like each other, this is enough to know they like each other very much. 

But I can't believe this girl is dense enough to think the roses are really for her Pokemon and not her, and that Drew is in love with her Pokemon, not her.

"Umm, whatever you think." I replied with a sweat-drop.

"Let's go to bed, it's very late already." May said.

So we were asleep before Drew even finished his shower.

#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#

Sorry for the short chapter! But Please vote and comment!