Six

(you yes you ( ・ω・)☞ read this before you read this chapter. if you're thinking this book will have a nasty thing..wELl nO! this is all floof and if you just came from reading some sinful things, pls cleanse yourselves with holy water. or i pour bleach in your eyes. have you cleanse yourself? okie now go and read it (•‿•))

It's been hours, Hyunjin was still there with Felix. They're now playing video games, since they've been reading for hours.

"How are you soooo good at these?" Felix said, throwing his head at the back pillow of the couch. This was the 5th time he lost against Hyunjin, "Eh, I usually play games until 4 A.M" The older said.

"So what you're saying is that you don't sleep?"

The boy nods his head, while he digs his hand inside a bag of chips. "You're definitely different from me, except the part where you also like books." He mumbles. "Well, opposites attract so..." Hyunjin said, trailing off of the last word.

"Pffft, I don't believe in that." Felix said, well he was obviously lying because his heart beats differently when he sees him, or bumps into him. And there must be a reason why his heart is like that. "Eh, who knows maybe you'll meet someone that's your opposite." The older said.

Felix didn't respond anymore, his blood was flooding his cheeks again. "Let's just continue playing..." He said, trying to change the topic. "But I'm bored of playing games..." The older said, whining. Felix thinks of a topic to talk about, since he's also tired of being beated by Hyunjin.

"How did you get my address by the way?" The boy said, sitting on the floor beside Hyunjin. "Erm...I followed you...home yesterday?" Hyunjin said, guilty for following him home. To be honest, Felix wasn't expecting that answer he was thinking he asked Chan where he lives, which is totally stupid if he did. Because why would Chan give his address to a person that literally just gave them their order at the café?

"So you're also a stalker?" Felix said, moving away from Hyunjin for safety. "I-it's not like that, you looked really disappointed earlier, when the other guy you were with left..so I thought why not go to your apartment.." He explained. The younger just stares at Hyunjin not knowing what to say, "And why are you always giving me roses?" He said, tilting his head. Because for Felix it seems like he doesn't have any interests for him, but why is he really giving roses?

The older sighs before explaining, "Well, my friends are trying to get me in a serious relationship, since all of my relationships didn't last that long. So they thought why not I date a guy? And since I sat beside you they chose you."

Felix really wondered why his friends chose him besides the reason he's beside Hyunjin. Like why him? He's socially awkward and dumb. "In short your friends are matchmakers?" He asked.

"Sorta.."

"And the only proof that I'm already friends with you is to get your number and add you in our chat.." The older said. "Can't we just make them give up or anything?" Felix asked.

"Hah, easy for you to say. They don't give up easily. So there's no point on making them give up." The older said, laying his head on the couch. Felix passes his phone to the boy. Hyunjin didn't notice the phone, so Felix pokes his waist using the phone. The older jolts in suprise by the poke. He looks down seeing the phone, he was clueless why Felix gave it to him. "What do you want me to do with your phone?" He asks, tilting his head.

Wow, he's really that stupid.. Felix thought. "I'm giving you my number." The younger said. "Why? We just met." Hyunjin said, grabbing the phone, and looks at Felix gesturing if he can open the phone. "Well, you did said that if you get my number and add me in your chat, so if there's proof they'll probably stop bugging you right?" The younger said, it was really dumb for Felix to give out his number to Hyunjin, but it's the only way he'll be left alone in his own world.

"Oh, right."

After getting Felix's number, the older leaves his apartment. "After I get home, I'll add you in the chat. I'm already tired." Hyunjin said, yawning. It was still noon, but since he stays up until 4 A.M it's understandable he's tired. The younger waves the boy goodbye, then closes the door. He went back to the balcony watching the boy's figure walk away and disappear. His heart was still beating fast but in a much more calmer way conpared to when he first met Hyunjin.

He also yawns in exhaustion, the boy decides to go take a nap in his room. He climbs up to his bed and lays in the middle. Staring at the ceiling, he was lost in thoughts. He still has a lot of questions for Hyunjin.

It's been an hour, his eyelids were about to drop. His eyes finally gave up and he finally fell into slumber.

(I did this in 2 am in thr morning so i apologize for this car crash of a chapter ;^;)

6:00 P.M

Buzz! Buzz! Buzz! Felix gets woken up by the phone beside him that was buzzing nonstop. He grabs his phone, and his screen was filled with notifications, he can't even see his wallpaper. I guess he added me in the chat now...He thought, as he opens his messages.

The Dunce Squad >:D

Squirrel guy:
hyunjin are you sure the he's alive?

pRinCE:
just wait ;-;

thIs guY sEEs evEryOnE aS a CAt:
we've been waiting for yEArs where is yo boyfriend >:[

pRinCE:
i SaId waIt

Felix:
Erm, hello?

braces boi:
HYUNG WHY WOULD YOH ADD A STRANGER HERE

trashbinnie:
who is him-

puppy face:
is he the one hyunjin?

pRincE:
yes :[

braces boi:
wait im confused who the hell is he and what the one?

thIs guY sEEs evEryOnE aS a CAt:
it's his future wife ;)

trashbinnie:
wow he is heccing quite

pRincE:
lEt hIM exPLAIn wHO hE is ;-;

Felix:
what is this group chat???

trashbinnie:
this is the dunce squad, its where people that are stupid can rant or just talk.

(oof I'll continue this in the next chapter for now goodbai c:)