𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙀𝙍 𝘿𝘼𝙏𝙀

Clint Barton x Reader
Dinner Date
2014

You didn't expect this, but Clint was taking you out for dinner, you had been married for 5 years. You actually didn't know you were going out yet. But, what you were doing during the lovely morning before the date? You were still sleeping, cuddled up against his side. He always felt warm and fuzzy too you. The sun was shining and it was gonna be lovely for a May morning.

You continued to lay with him before you turned in your sleep and looked the opposite direction, you didn't want to get up, you whimpered as Clint wrapped his arms back around you, pressing his whole body up against your (s/l) frame. He tightened his grip a tad before fully waking up and kissing your cheek. "(Y/n), time to wake up" he said and then left another kiss on your cheek. You groan, "Five more minutes" you wave your hand and your hand hits his face by accident. He flinches, though, he starts to laugh a bit. "Alright, princess." He smiles and let's you sleep.

When you wake up, Clint's gone. He's downstairs making some coffee and a light breakfast. You go downstairs and get some of it. "Hello, Handsome" you say and smile at him then you sigh a bit as you smell the fresh warm coffee. You add cream and some sugar. As soon as you drink some, the warm liquid slides down your throat. Your eyes dart toward Clint before you avert your gaze away to look outside at the spring morning. He flipped the bacon whilst humming a sweet Rascal Flatts song. It makes you smile. "I love this song." You chuckle, though, you feel like Clint was hiding something. "Clint? Are you hiding something?" You ask, he freezes, "No ma'am, I've got a surprise for you." He chuckled nervously as he looked at you.

Clint had always said 'No ma'am' or 'yes ma'am' to you as respect towards you. You loved it when he did that and it made you love him even more. Throughout the day, Clint stayed with you. When he told you that you two were going out. You spent the whole day getting ready. The sun stayed shining whilst you picked out a dress. "How fancy, baby?" You call whilst going to see where Clint went. He was in the walk in closet. "Pretty darn fancy." He smirked and started getting ready too.

You decide on a dark red dress with a slit down the side and large straps. You wear put your long (h/c) hair into a bun then put crystal earrings in that Clint had gotten you. As the day went by of the both of you getting ready, you go to see Clint downstairs. You walk down the stairs with a smirk on your lips, you had some light makeup on to match your dress as well. You hear Clint whistle. "Damn, you clean up nice." He smirked, you return the smirk. "You do, to, baby." You say softly towards him. Once in the city, Clint leaves you inside of the fancy restaurant. You glance around feeling a bit uncomfortable, he leads you over by the Large window to see thr skyline of New York City.

You sit in awe, you lean on your elbows staring into Clint's eyes whislt not paying attention to your own. Your gaze snaps, you look up at the waiter, "I'll take your finest wine." You say whilst smiling then you look at Clint. Throughout the lovely dinner, you feel like your getting drunk by the wine. You couldn't drink to much before you could get drunk. Your eyes dart as it gets blurrier by the second. Clint notices and pays for your half eaten Pasta bowl and his whole eaten Chicken breast with Salad. You giggle as Clint lifts you up, you place your arm around his neck before he leaves with you.

The ride home was rough, you tired kissing him multiple times, before he swerved several times, "Let me drive honey." He spoke lowly back then he got control and you laid back hiccuping several times as well. Once you guys were home, Clint slings you over his shoulder and takes you inside. He undresses you in the bedroom and sweet talks you. The night works out, but you always try to get Clint further into everything, but it stays relaxed. Everything was fine for now.

-----------------------<>-------------------------