Theory 1 - Finn, Piper And Amy

Theory 1:

So as everyone already knows, Finn and Amy started dating in Season 7 episode 8, which was the same episode that Piper revealed her feelings for Finn. Time skip to episode 11 and Finn and Piper kiss (this is when the iconic line 'this changes everything' is said again 😂).

In the clip, you can see at timestamp 0:05 (video is above) that Finn and Amy look like they're on a date, which probably means that Amy doesn't know about Piper and Finn's kiss yet.

Piper also says "All I want to do is be with Finn, but I can't," which suggests that she is hiding herself for Amy's safety again which is logically the right to do. Additionally, at 0:07 and 0:09, Finn and Piper are dancing together, which looks like they may have a duet in a Dancemania routine.

Also, there is proof on CBBC's Instagram story that Finn and Piper will be dating eventually. Katie ( who plays Lily) says on the set of episode 20, "Our boyfriends are falling in love with each other, what are we going to do?!" She says this whilst Finn and Kingston are dancing a duet on the screen. We all know that Kingston and Lily are dating this season (on and off but still) so this leads us to believe that Finn and Piper will be endgame! (If they aren't, all our hopes and dreams will be crushed).

https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17891285875443896/

This leads us on to the last theory. At 0:06, Henry and Amy are in a scene together. This could potentially be Amy seeking comfort in Henry after breaking up with Finn. They are already very good friends as we've seen in the past seasons, especially when they did a duet in season 6, which was when they almost kissed. Hopefully, they get their happily-ever-after so Amy can stop being so problematic! Jk, unless...

Published On: Tuesday, 12th May 2020
Words: 317

A/N: Hey guys, how are you all? What do you think of our first theory? Was it a good one? Or does it not make sense? If you have any suggestions, feel free to let us know! ~R(MissEurovision)&A(SummerDancer12376)