Our Predictions For Episode 15

Episode 15 of Season 7 is called, 'The Absolute Face Of Funder Bros'. Now, from last episode we know that B-Troupe are definitely going to Nationals. We also know that Richelle has lost her spot as the Face Of Absolute Dance, which was the last scene of the episode.

As they have been doing for the past couple of weeks, CBBC have put a sneak peek of the episode on their website. In this sneak peek, Richelle is standing in Studio A's office, with Nick opposite her. On the desk are Richelle's Absolute Dance posters, and Nick is proceeding to rip them up. He can tell that Richelle is slightly upset so he offers her a Dancemania pencil, just in time for Summer to knock on the studio door. Nick confesses that he asked to speak to Summer, but that Richelle wasn't meant to be there for this. Then, Nick tells Summer that she is the new Face Of Absolute Dance.

The extended synopsis for this episode is, 'Piper decides she needs to come clean to Amy, while Nick attempts to console a devastated Richelle after she is removed as the face of Absolute Dance. Fed up with Kingston constantly cancelling on them, Henry, Ozzy, and Heath decide to audition'.

From this, we can tell that Richelle is 'devastated', so perhaps the scene of her from the trailer where she is sitting in Studio A with a hoodie and messy bun will be in this episode. Hopefully we'll get some character development from her in episode 15. We are also wondering who will walk in to Studio A to see Richelle being a mood, maybe it will be Ozzy so we can have some wholesome Richozzy scenes, like there was at Regionals in Season 6.

We don't think that this will be the only scene from the trailer in this episode though. Episode 15 has 'Funder Bros' in it's name, which, if you look carefully, "Funder Bros" is also written on the red t-shirts that Ozzy, Henry, Heath and Richelle are wearing when they are doing a dance in Studio A, which is at 0:03 in the 7b trailer, and 0:27 in the 7b dances trailer. The synopsis also says, "Fed up with Kingston constantly cancelling on them, Henry, Ozzy and Heath decide to audition". What are they auditioning for? They won't be the only ones auditioning as Richelle is in their dance too. Maybe, after finding out about it, Richelle is going to audition with the boys because she wants to prove herself after losing the Face Of Absolute Dance.

And how will Kingston react when he finds out that three of his bros have auditioned for something without him? We reckon that Kingston is cancelling on them to spent time with Lily, and if so, how will this affect their relationship? 

In the extended synopsis, it says, 'Piper decides she needs to come clean to Amy' but in the synopsis for the episode on CBBC, it says 'Piper's attempts to come clean to Amy fall flat after she learns some unexpected news'. What unexpected news? We reckon that in this episode that Amy is going to find out about the kiss, because the synopsis for episode 16 says 'Amy struggles to forgive Piper but gains a different perspective from Henry'. Maybe the scenes from the trailer where Amy says, "I thought I knew you, because the Piper that I know, would never do something like that" will be the last scene of the episode.

Another possibility is that the unexpected news has something to do with Angela. She's been causing waves lately, and now that she's back, surely Piper, of all people, is going to be upset about it. Maybe Amy sticks up for her, which makes Piper too sad to tell Amy the truth. The last possibility is that Finn already told Amy, or Amy overhears Piper and Finn talking about it.

A/N: Hey guys! What do you think of this week? Do you think someone will finally man up and tell Amy? Hope you guys are all well! You may have noticed that we didn't upload anything last week. To be honest, it's only because I was off being an emotional mess but I'm back and better than ever! There aren't any pictures this week because of the blackout. Until next time, ~R&A