Parte 5: Humble Beginnings?

1/2 of Y/N's backstory-Optional read

-Italics: Anyone's thoughts/dreams and Italian words.

-Bold: Actions

-Regular text: conversations

A/N: ⚠BIG TRIGGER WARNING

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:Summer of 1997: Naples, Italy:

:No POV:

Y/N was visiting from Rome to see her father as she hadn't been to Naples for 10 years, her parents had gotten a divorce when she was around 7. Originally Y/N was supposed to live with her father in Sicily, but due to her mom's (mental illness), she lived with her in japan instead.

Y/N walked around with her childhood best friend before she had to take a smoke.

"Hey Amore I've got to go take a smoke, I'll only be a sec ok?"

Y/N walks into a nearby ally way as she looks through her purse.

:??? POV:

"do you see any "compatible" targets..?"

They both walk through the dark ally ways looking for a perfect target.

"hmm no not yet, but I mean I'm not complaining about the mission the boss gave us...but this is kinda much don't you think?"

They both stop in their tracks as they find

Y/N smoking.

:Y/N POV:

As you blow out the smoke from your cigarette, your eyes adjust to the darkness of the ally way. You see 2 figures coming closer to you as you quickly burn out your cigarette on the ground before you could run out the ally way you felt your purse being tugged away from your shoulder.

"HEY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!"

you quickly turn around to see 2 weirdly dressed men (well at least 1 of them look normal somewhat..)

"Ciao bella, mind if I borrow this for a second?" The one with blonde hair looks through your bag as you scramble to try to get it back. You punch the one with light blue hair, he tightens his grip on your hand

"Hey stop, you're only gonna make this situation worse if you keep punching me!" you could feel his hand getting colder on your wrist as you struggle more.

"Hm~ so you were born Here in Naples, you clearly smoke...Do you drink as well maybe..take any drugs or narcotics?" The blonde one pulls out both your pack of cigarettes and your driver's license.

"w-what? No, I don't take drugs, I only drink now and again. There I answered your stupid questions now please just let me go!" You yell in desperation.

The one holding your wrist taps their friend on the shoulder quickly whispering something.

"Mia bella may I ask how old you are?" The blonde one says still holding your license.

"What are you blind or something, It's clearly on my license.." you say finally giving up struggling.

"17...huh," The blonde one says under his breath.