07

*****

*****

"I'll put your bag in my room. You can take a bath now. The warm water is ready." Akagi put a plain t-shirt and towel on Akashi's arm. "Are you sure you don't need any pants?"

"No. My extra pants is not wet since my bag is waterproof. But I don't have any t-shirt so I will take this one." He smiled thinly.

She squeezed Akashi's drenched jersey as he walked to the bathroom. It smells like rain and his own body scent. Akagi shook her head and turned her body to the place where her washing machine is.

"Whoaaa!!"

She shrieked as she found her father and mother peered behind the wall.

"What are you doing Gossh!" Akagi hissed and walked to the washing machine. Tossed Akashi's clothes and dry it.

"Tell me. Who is that decent man?" Her mother asked with twinkling eyes.

"Your boyfriend?" Her father added.

"Noo he is not! He is just acquaintance. Not even friends." Akagi open the refrigerator and poured some water into her throat.

"Oi ane-san."

"What?"

"Don't you think he is so handsome? He has different colored eyes!" Akio stared at his sister. Look all amazed.

'Tch. You all just don't know his foul mouth.'

"Ask him to join the dinner after he took a bath, Sei." Her mom smiled. "He must be hungry."

"It's better if he is good at playing shogi or go." Her father mumbled.

Akagi thought it seemed that Akashi was the type of super cool guy and shopisticated. Like he has no interest in traditional games like that. She walked into her room and dried Akashi's sling bag. She unzips it so the inside part won't damp. Actually it was a little bit shocking since his bag is very neat. In addition, Akagi could sniffed the smell she got from Akashi's jacket before. It is really nice.

She left out of her room when she heard the 'click' sound from the bathroom door. Akashi came out and his red hair was flat from the bath.

"Uh-oh, are you done?" Akagi asked akwardly.

He nodded.

"Would you come to join our dinner?"

"No, I think it's not important." He briefly answered.

"Ah.."

They both fell in silence when Akagi's mother shouted from the kitchen.

"Food is ready! Invite your friends to join, Sei!"

Akagi smiled to Akashi. He still shows the same expression. Not interested.

"Today I cooked *yudoufu!" Her mother added.