44

*****

*****

"Damn Akashi." Akagi kicked her feet at the bench. Gosh it feels so embarrassed to remember what the red-haired guy had done to her.

"Huuu, what happened with Sei-chan?" Suddenly someone asked her from behind while clinging to her arm.

"HUWAAAA !!" Akagi screamed while looking at the person who had just approached her. "Mibuchi-san ?!"

"Seira-chan, you seem very upset with Sei-chan. Are you here to meet him?"

"Ah yes, Mibuchi-san."

"Reeee-o, call me Reo." That long-haired guy laughed and then let go off her arms.  "Sei-chan will be here soon."

Akagi snorted. Akashi really embarrassed her in front of Generation of Miracle. It felt like she wanted to punch him right now. She presses her temples when a familiar voice suddenly appeared behind them. Make Akagi and Reo turned their body around.

They saw Akashi stood there. Huddled under his jersey jacket which was only attached to his shoulder.

Akagi frowned.

'Gosh, can he really wear that jacket properly?'

They had met for so many times and she always saw him wearing his jacket like that.

"You've meet Seira?" He asked to Reo while moving his chin. Pointed to the scarlet-eyed girl.

"I've met her before at school, and now we meet again." Mibuchi hugged her again as he answered Akashi's question.

Akashi walked followed by several people in Rakuzan jersey. Maybe another Rakuzan's basketball players. Akagi tried to bow in Reo's tight hug, greeting several people who passed them. 

"Come on Seira-chan, you sit with us." Reo dragged her to sit next to Akashi.

She blinked for several times to digest what's actually happening to her now. As a Tōō student who's wearing her own uniform but sit with Rakuzan's basketball team is totally weird!

"I know you feel weird, but just enjoy the game. I will tell you more about basket." Akashi whispered to her like he know her mind.

Akagi stared at him.

"How do you know that I don't know much about basket?" She furrowed her eyebrow.

"It written on your face." He said with smirk.

"Oh well." She rolled her eyes and bring her sight back into the court. "I don't really understand about this game except it divided into 4 quarters with 10 minutes long each."

The tip off between Wakamatsu with someone from Seirin is won by Seirin and the player with jersey number 5 gets the ball. He dribbles the ball up court very fast, but Tōō doesn't hold back and stops Seirin with a pressure defense. Sakurai stolen the ball when Seirin tries to pass and Tōō has its first turnover.