2~ She is mine

{Chapter~2}

Zach's pic above ⬆️⬆️

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Zach's pic above ⬆️⬆️

Hello! My beautiful readers.
Guess what, A NEW UPDATE.
I know I'm too hyper but c'mon you wouldn't turn to the next chapter if you weren't curious 😉😉.
I hope you like this chapter. But wait whose POV do you think this chapter is written on? Don't know? Well then find out in this chapter!.
- Cherry🍒
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy reading!

- Cherry🍒~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Happy reading!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Zach's POV:-

I watched the old bald man literally make a swimming pool from his heavy sweating, he took out a tissue paper from his suit pocket with his shaky hands. Meanwhile I smirked at his terrified expression knowing he wasn't scared from anyone or anything but me.

His head was bowed in front of me signifying his respect and fear towards me, as much as I would like to NO wait love to enjoy torturing this old fat and bald man. I wasn't here for him but her not particularly her but her information.

"Will you now do the job, Dave? Or should I make you do it, in my style?" I said while gritting my teeth.

"No master, I will ofcourse do your job. You don't need to worry about it I'll take care of this" he said sweating even more.

"I won't worry, but you better do this job correctly or you will be the one worrying here. Am I understood?!" I yelled with a authorative voice.

"Ye-s-s ma-s-ter" he replied shuttering.

To which I just nodded my head with a smirk, And then waved my hand towards the exit. He looked too happy to leave but was in his right sense because he soon started packing his belongings in a brief case, then stood up and gave me nod and went running towards the exit.

I would punish him for that but my mind was wandering somewhere else or on someone else. That someone was really precious to me, though she wasn't close to me but soon will be.

I knew alot about her like her favourite book, place, food, hobby, things but still I wanted to know everything single detail about her.

Just thinking of ruining the guys who liked her or she liked sounded very appealing right now. But I refrained myself from doing such things because it would probably make her scared from me, and I wouldn't accept that. Want to know why because "She is mine".

Nobody is allowed to do anything to her, with her, for her. Because "She is mine to love, mine to touch, mine to cherish, mine to kiss, mine to hug, mine to feel and mine to crave ".

I walked to the big windows of my CEO room, that looked upon to the whole city. And said the same chant I have saying to myself from few days back. "Soon babygirl, soon you will be here standing right beside me, Holding onto me saying me to never leave you".

Thx for reading!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hmm, I think Zach is crazy for her

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Thx for reading!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hmm, I think Zach is crazy for her.
So let's just say this was a filler chapter as I can't write much in Zach's POV because then u would get to know what he is upto well u kinda know but not fully😁.
So I'll update again after getting feedbacks on this chapter.

Word Count:- 556

And remember to:-

Vote
Comment
Share.
-   Cherry🍒