Part 1

Hi I'm Y/N I'm 16 years old I'm from new jersey and also friends with Kairi Consentino, Mattia Polibio, Alejandro Rosario. I live with my dad in NJ because my mom passed away due to a heart attack ever since she's died my dad thought it would be best to move so we can move on from the past and start new again and when I moved there I went to high school and met these cool amazing guys. I have a little sister called Y/S/N ( that means you're sisters name).

Y/N's pov

My alarm went off at 7:15 like usual and then I get up and make my bed go to my bathroom and brush my teeth and then get changed into the outfit I choose last night.

After I was dressed I went on insta to post and let's me say I'm pretty famous on insta 

@Baddie_Y/N: Back to school Bitches <3

Liked by: @Mattiapolibio,@Kairiconsentino,@Alejandrorosairo and 802,8976 others

Comments:

@Mattiapolibio: Damn siss you snapped

@Alejandrorosario: Woah siss!!

@Kairiconsentino: That's my gurl 

(mattiapolibio) @Baddie_Y/N: says you hoe love ya xoxo

(alejandrorosario) @Baddie_Y/N: love ya bro!!

(kairiconsentino)@Baddie_Y/N: yayy i'm ur gurl mwah <3

870,213 other comments

Y/N's pov

I finally get to drive yayy once I've done posting and done my facecare and changed, I went downstairs and see my dad he was cooking eggs,pancakes,bacon, and it all looked so tasty and yummy once I was done eating I said goodbye and gave my dad a kiss on the cheek and gave him a hug and left. cmon y/n you can do this. once I got to school and my boy best mates, I hug Ale and then Matti and lastly my crush....Kai. 

End of pov

Kai: ''Hey Y/N'' he says.

Mattia:'' wasss up gurl'' He said happily.

Ale:'' Hey bish'' he said 

Y/N:'' wass poppin peeps'' I was hyper because we was all busy over summer so we didn't have much time together.

Kai:'' Y/N can I talk to you alone please but in the lockers the boys'' he walked away winking.

Mattia:'' GO GET YOU'RE MAN BISH'' he shouted.

Y/N:''oh mattia shh ur too loud man the whole NJ could possibly hear '' I said while laughing and then followed kai.

Y/N:'' So what did u want to tell me'' I say while siting.

Kai:'' This'' he said while getting closer to me.

He kissed me ofc I kissed back but it was more than just a peck it was passionate and soft it felt heaven just hit me with a bunch of angels. it turned out to be a make out session he went lower and kissed my neck until he found my sweet spot and i moaned soft and once he found it he left a few hickeys on my neck and then he went back to my lips and then he asked me something.

Kai:'' I-I-I like you Y/N'' he said while blushing.

I didn't realise he liked me back but I should tell I do as well.

Y/N:'' I like you too kai'' I said while standing up and then kissed his cheek but he grabbed my wrist and pinned me against the lockers but then he whispered something in my ear which sent shivers down my spine.

Kai:'' That's good then because you're mine and only mine and btw i'll be home alone tonight my parents are out of town with maiya and the boys aren't coming over either so it's just us  babygirl''. He whispered.

I nodded and said 

Y/N:'' Okay daddy see ya there'' I walked away and winked at him and left.

Okay i'll write chapter 2 tomorrow okay bye guys and stay safe okay love ya!! <3 

Are you a army if you are who's ur bias?