Part 2

Y/N's pov 

Once me and Kairi we're done talking we went to Math class and I kinda like math because I have the boys with me but when they mess around on the table. All I do is text my bestie who is Avani and she's in the same school but she has English with Mr Smith and he was funny and he let's us use our phones. 

End of pov

This is Avani and she's been y/n's bestie since they was babies and ofc she knew the boys but she liked Mattia and he liked her but the people know is alejandro and kairi and y/n

Social media:

Insta: Avani

Tiktok: Avani

And when y/n got a text it was avani.

My hoe: Hey babes what lesson do you have?. xx

Y/N: Hey hoe I have maths with the boys and guess what. xx

My hoe: What is it baby. xx

Y/N: Kairi kissed me and he invited me to his house and we'll be alone, but he doesn't know I'm a virgin. xx

My hoe: Omg girl you're about to get Olaf's dick damn babes. xx

 When she said that I burst out laughing getting the boys attention and everyone was just messing around while we had a sub.

Y/N: Girl I see you at lunch see ya hoe love you. xxx

My hoe: Sure bye hoe love you too. xxx

 Mattia: '' What you laughing about'' he said.

I showed him the message about what me and avani we're saying.

Mattia:'' haha olaf di-''He shouted. then you covered his mouth before he could finish.

Y/N: '' Mattia shut up or i''l tell avani you like her'' you said.

Mattia:'' you wouldn't dare and if you do i'll tell kairi you're a virgin oops he already heard'' he said while laughing and then I got up and chased him around the class room and then he tripped over.

You laughed and then you saw everyone looking and laughing at you and mattia being goofs.

Mattia: '' Kai y/n is virgin and she's free tonight'' he winked while I was still chasing him.

Y/N: '' MATTIA POLIBIO YOU ARE SO DEAD AFTER CLASS'' you shouted and then the principal came in and then me and mattia just stopped and looked at him while trying not to laugh.

Principal: '' what's going on here?!'' he said angrily.

Y/N: '' it was him'' I pointed at mattia.

Mattia: '' you bitch'' he whispered and then while he hit me playfully.

Principal: '' well you both are off the hook and if I see this again it'll be detention understood'' he said and then walked away.