𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

The next day, Richie once again dropped his glasses just to see Eddie pick them up and clean them again. The day was pretty normal as it continued. Eddie was wearing Richie's hoodie to school, having shorts underneath despite the fact you couldn't see them.

Time skip to lunch b/c I'm a lazy piece of shit

Everyone was sitting around the table, messing around. Thankfully Richie found the library, so he was there too.
"Eddie who gave you that hoodie? I know you don't like MCR, and it's way too big on you" Stan asked, looking Eddie up and down.

Richie stiffened a bit hearing it, fidgeting with the distressed parts of his jeans under the table.

Eddie shrugged "I don't know Stan, who gave you those marks on your neck. I know you're trying to cover them and the fact that Bill made them" Eddie retorted, causing the table to laugh and Bill and Stan to go red.

"Sh-shh-shut up Eddie!" Bill said
quickly

"Let's agree to drop these subjects" Stan said as he glared at Eddie. "Even though we know who gave you the hoodie" He said confidently

"Okay gays calm down" Bev said as she stopped laughing "Do you guys want to go to the diner after school? I think it would be fun to show Richie all of our favorite spots around town since he's new." She said as she propped her feet up on the table. (To which Ben immediately pushed them off since she was 'disrespecting the school property')

"Sounds good to me" Eddie said with a smile, tying his hoodie strings into a bow

"If Eddie goes then count me in" Richie said after

"I-i'll g-go too" Bill said with a smile

"Even if I didn't want to go, Bev would drag me so I'm going to make this easier on myself." Stan mumbled

"It's not like i have anything better to do" Mike and Ben agreed

"Cool! So bike racks after school? We'll meet there?" Bev said as she heard the bell ring. Everyone nodded in agreement as they went to their classes

Time skip to after schoOooOoOl

They were all riding their bikes to the diner, talking a bit as they rode into town. Each of them were kind of explaining how they met to Richie, who interrupted about every 3 seconds.

"So you're telling me that Haystack looked like someone killed him?" Richie asked confused

"Yeah, I had to fix him up. Then Stan gave me shit for having two fanny packs" Eddie said as he looked over at Stan and stuck his tongue out.

"Why DO you have 2 fanny packs?" Stan asked, still not understanding why.

"Because Dr. K. has to keep an entire hospital around his waist to make sure none of his dumbass friends die" Richie said while laughing

"Don't call me that" Eddie said as he got off his bike, letting it fall to the ground as they got there.

Everyone did the same except for Stan who carefully put down his kick stand so it wouldn't fall.