Chapter 15- Playing the good guy

I sensed her before I saw her, she walked into the school with enviable grace, those long legs stretching as Dom wrapped an arm around her shoulders casually. Something in me twitched, like a nervous tick as I watched the easy friendship between them. The way they smiled at each other without talking, no words needed. I looked away, doing a mental shrug as I questioned my interest.

They sat down at their usual table, across the room from where I sat with Tom and our friends. As I glanced all too frequently to the two of them, a girl I knew vaguely from my Biology class sauntered towards me, perching herself next to me and placing a hand on my thigh. Tom cocked an eyebrow at me and I grinned at him, reading his mind completely.

"Hiya" The girl said brightly, giving me a straight, sparkling smile. I smirked at Tom before returning the smile.

"Hey" I greeted her. I eyed her up and down: clocking the tiny waist, big boobs and wide doe-like eyes. I could feel Tom suppressing laughter beside me: they really made it all too easy.

"Are you busy at lunch Greg?" She asked. My eyebrows rose, so she was going to be one of those girls was she? I glanced at Maddy.

"Nope" I leaned into her, lowering my voice. Tom's eyes twinkled slightly as he looked away from us, joining another conversation.

"Name the time and the place" I said throatily, loving the little shiver that passed through her as my hot breath fanned down her neck. We arranged a suitable meeting place and she rose from the seat beside me and walked back to her friends, swaying her hips as she did so. I watched her go in full anticipation of what was to come.

Tom gave a soft whistle of appreciation.

"Fucking hell mate" He said.

"I know" I whispered, having been successfully distracted by Victoria (whose name I had learnt as she typed it into my phone) my mind wandered back to the table across the room. Dom was no longer present and Maddy sat unusually alone. I typed a quick text to her: 'LOOKING GOOD TODAY LIN'. She looked around the room wildly, searching for me. I grinned at her and she gave me a reluctant smile, before tapping a reply into her phone.

'USUAL PLACE GREGORY?' it read. I smiled down at the phone and indicated my head to say I was leaving now and that she should follow.

"I'll see you in a bit Tom" I waved to him as I walked away, I could feel his curious gaze following me. Perhaps wondering why I wasn't sticking around to boast about Victoria.

We didn't even bother to greet each other anymore. When she walked in, all I wanted to do was touch her. The last couple of days without being with her had been a strange sort of non-event, a blur of nothingness if you like. All that it did was make me want her even more, especially having to watch her walk around my house almost every day of the week and do nothing. When I was around her, all I thought about was what we could be doing and I did exactly the same when she was absent. So truly, there was no way to win.

I almost ripped the top of my trousers from sheer eagerness and Lin was only too happy to assist me. She pulled them down in one swift movement and I kissed her hard on the mouth. Her tongue moved against mine with delicious eagerness and I savored the taste of her. My heart thumped so fast against my rib cage that it was nearing painful, but it was a good pain.

I ran my hand over her lower back and pressed my body closer to hers, completely eliminating whatever space still existed between us. I liked it better that way. I pulled my shirt off and she mirrored my movements, pulling off the baggy white vest top to reveal the curves beneath. She trailed a hand down the centre of my stomach, teasing the elastic waistband of my boxers till I couldn't take it anymore. I broke away from her lips, panting and shot her the usual look of impatient desire. A knowing smirk lit up her face and I could tell she was finally grasping the depth of her effect on me. Well it would take an idiot to misinterpret what was pressed so insistently into her thigh.....