[One shot]

"Life on."
This fic is based on the cover picture. It inspired me to write this.
Hope ya'll like it

I kept staring at the battlefield. The sky was red and black, fire and smoke everywhere.

My bright blond hair seemed wrong in this place.

But this hell has no rules.

And the dragons above me aren't intested in my hair. Those monsters only want to kill.

I know Natsu told me about how dragons, exspecially his dragon, are peaceful beings.

But these dragons above me are killers.

And I won't forgive them.

The whole guild...I broke down in tears. This couldn't be the end. This is our alls end!

"GET UP LUCY!"

words. Wait. I must have imagined those "WE MUSTN'T GIVE UP!"

I turned my head slowly towards the person who screamed this.

Natsu. He is still alive? I'm not alone yet.

"FAIRY TAIL MAGES NEVER GIVE UP!"

I flinched. He is right. Natsu managed once more to give me my hope back. A small smile crept on my lips, dissapearing immediatly after.

I got up. I have to help Natsu. I'm a Fairy Tail mage. I won't give up.

My legs were black from the dust of the floor, blood stains everywhere and my clothes were shettered. But my will wasn't.

I grabbed my keyes...no wait. My keys broke. All of them broke as the eclipse door opend. Even my spirits left me. Tears were bruning in my eyes but my sadness turned into anger.

Anger floating my veins, anger through my whole being.

And this anger turned into magical power.

"Urano Metoria!"

×

×

×

Of course it wasn't much.

I looked at the black hell in front if me.

I managed to take down one dragon. ONE! ONE OUT IF THOUSANDS

And I have no magical power left. I heard the sound of wings coming towards me, the ashy breath of the dragon was hitting my blod stained body.

I tried to get up, but I would fall again. I looked into the monsters' eyes.

There was no guilt, nothing friendly in them at all. Just evil.

The dragon opend his moth, I closed my eyes.

Goodby. Minna. Natsu.

Nothing happend

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING LUCY!"

Nartsus voice, breathless, filled with emotions.

"GET THE HELL UP! GET UP!"

I opend my eyes to see that he managed to push the dragon back. He turned towards me.

I could see tears floating from his eyes, streaming down is face, hitting the hot ground where they turned into dust.

"LUCE!" I looked in his eyes. They were still the same I could still see my Natsu in them.

I guess my eyes were empty as I was.

The dragon came again. And I recognized that I couldn't do a freaquing thing.

I saw that Natsu knew, knew he was going to die.

But still, as the dragon opend his moth, he smiled.

He couldn't defend himself, he had used the rest of his magical power to save me.

As he smiled everything seemd to go in slow motion.

The dragon, appearing behind him, me with my eyes shut open in realization, him mothing something.

"Live on."

I reached out my hand for him to touch him. To save him. To scream as my throught burned to much to bring out a single sound.

Splash.

Blood. Heartbeat. My arm. Natsu.

I shaked in panic.

You might think that I would cry because I lost my arm. But I didn't cry because of that.

Something broke inside of me. My will. My hope. Call it whatever you want.

His fire burnt out.

My fire easily erased from the world.

I didn't feel anything in my arm.

But my heart hurted so bad. It hurts. It hurts.

IT HURTS SO MUCH I CAN'T TAKE IT!

"live on"

I got up. I have to do something. Natsu mustn't have died for nothing.

I'm going. To warn. The past

I'll change the future.

Nobody will take

Natsus future away.

Again.